Author Topic: JUST IN: Supreme Court Sets Unusual Opinion Release For Monday Morning  (Read 4208 times)

Offline Mod2

Re: JUST IN: Supreme Court Sets Unusual Opinion Release For Monday Morning
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2024, 04:51:37 pm »
Topics merged and moved to SCOTUS category

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2024, 05:36:05 pm »
Keith Olbermann⌚️
@KeithOlbermann
The Supreme Court has betrayed democracy. Its members including Jackson, Kagan and Sotomayor have proved themselves inept at reading comprehension. And collectively the "court" has shown itself to be corrupt and illegitimate.

It must be dissolved.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2024, 05:50:10 pm »
Someone get the hook...he is just rambling on..say thank-you and leave!

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1764708512897122744
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2024, 05:51:21 pm »
Stuart Rothenberg
@StuPolitics
·
3m
All the judges are Trump haters, says Trump.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2024, 06:04:20 pm »
This is a very sweet victory!  I can't believe some of the comments -- waiting for mobs to protest.  I hope not. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2024, 06:47:42 pm »
Raskin: SCOTUS ‘Punted’ on Trump Ballot — ‘It’s Up to Congress to Act’

Representative Jamie Raskin (D-MD) said Tuesday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that the Supreme Court unanimously overturning a Colorado Supreme Court ruling that disqualified former President Donald Trump from the ballot was SCOTUS punting.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/04/raskin-scotus-punted-on-trump-ballot-its-up-to-congress-to-act/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2024, 06:48:19 pm »
Supreme Court ‘Must Be Dissolved’: Liberals Melt Down over Ruling that States Can’t Disqualify Trump from Ballots

Progressives bashed the Supreme Court’s unanimous ruling that states could not disqualify former President Donald Trump from appearing on the 2024 presidential ballot, with some even suggesting that the court be “dissolved.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/04/supreme-court-must-be-dissolved-liberals-melt-down-over-ruling-states-cant-disqualify-trump-from-ballots/
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2024, 06:49:48 pm »

Representative Jamie Raskin (D-MD) said Tuesday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that the Supreme Court unanimously overturning a Colorado Supreme Court ruling that disqualified former President Donald Trump from the ballot was SCOTUS punting.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/04/raskin-scotus-punted-on-trump-ballot-its-up-to-congress-to-act/

Punting?  No.  The Constitution is the Supreme Law of our Land and the SCOTUS just ruled unanimously -- there is no punting and there is no Congressional action needed. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2024, 06:51:58 pm »
I am looking forward to tomorrow to see how people vote.  I am praying and hoping that Trump trounces Haley.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2024, 06:54:12 pm »
Keith Olbermann⌚️
@KeithOlbermann
The Supreme Court has betrayed democracy. Its members including Jackson, Kagan and Sotomayor have proved themselves inept at reading comprehension. And collectively the "court" has shown itself to be corrupt and illegitimate.

It must be dissolved.

:mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: 000hehehehe 000hehehehe 000hehehehe 000hehehehe
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2024, 06:56:19 pm »

And old Dew Rag has weighed in.  Cue up Smuckie Schumer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2024, 06:57:04 pm »
:mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: 000hehehehe 000hehehehe 000hehehehe 000hehehehe

Smug bastard who is certifiably insane. He and Colbert are about as bad as it gets.

Lots of liberal heads are exploding today.  To bad it isn't literally.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 06:59:05 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #69 on: March 04, 2024, 06:58:11 pm »
Keith Olbermann⌚️
@KeithOlbermann

It must be dissolved.
Taken in context, the Democrat definition of what they call "Democracy" is a one-party fascist totalitarian State. When you understand the definitions, Keith is exactly right. SCOTUS did betray the Liberals' version of how they view democracy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #70 on: March 04, 2024, 06:58:13 pm »
"Nation of Laws" - Which law is applicable to keep Trump off ballot?  NONE

The Congress and DOJ were unwilling to use due process to convict Trump at impeachment or at trial for insurrection.

Don't blame SCOTUS for the failures of Congress and DOJ to protect the US Consitution from enemies, domestic and foreign.

So much for your precious DC elitist "guard rails" and "institutions".

It will be up to the unwashed masses to deal with this Orange mess.

The only protection from tyranny is a vigilant, literate electorate.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2024, 07:01:02 pm »
Taken in context, the Democrat definition of what they call "Democracy" is a one-party fascist totalitarian State. When you understand the definitions, Keith is exactly right. SCOTUS did betray the Liberals' version of how they view democracy.

Utterly invoking the same insurrection that they falsely accuse Trump of.  F'n Libs better remember we won't forget either.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2024, 07:12:12 pm »
Keith Olbermann⌚️
@KeithOlbermann
The Supreme Court has betrayed democracy.  .  .  . And collectively the "court" has shown itself to be corrupt and illegitimate.

It must be dissolved.

This is exactly the same thing Democrats said after Brown v. Board of Education.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2024, 07:32:16 pm »
 Fox News host urges Trump to show ‘humility’ after Supreme Court ruling
by Dominick Mastrangelo - 03/04/24 2:29 PM ET

Fox News host and former Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) urged former President Trump not to take a victory lap after the Supreme Court ruled that states cannot bar him from the ballot in this fall’s presidential election.

“I would encourage him to do something that he doesn’t often do, which is show humility because there are other decisions that are coming that he may not agree with,” Gowdy said on Fox’s air on Monday. “I don’t think he’s going to win the presidential immunity case before the court.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4507160-fox-news-trey-gowdy-urges-trump-to-show-humility-after-supreme-court-ruling/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2024, 07:34:14 pm »
Maine secretary of state withdraws Trump ballot ban

Maine’s secretary of state on Monday withdrew her determination that former President Trump should be blocked from the state’s ballot under the 14th Amendment’s insurrection clause after the Supreme Court ruled in Trump’s favor.

“The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that individual states lack authority to enforce Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment with respect to federal offices,” Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows wrote in a modified ruling, obtained by The Hill. “Consistent with my oath and obligation to follow the law and the Constitution, and pursuant to the Anderson decision, I hereby withdraw my determination that Mr. Trump’s primary petition is invalid.”

“As a result of the modified ruling, votes cast for Mr. Trump in the March 5, 2024 Presidential Primary Election will be counted,” Bellows continued.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4507071-maine-withdraws-trump-ballot-ban/
Support the USO