Author Topic: Nikki Haley says she’s no longer bound by RNC pledge to endorse Trump if he wins  (Read 153 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley says she’s no longer bound by RNC pledge to endorse Trump if he wins
In an interview with “Meet the Press,” Haley dodged, saying, “When you all ask Donald Trump if he would support me, then I will talk about that.”
March 3, 2024, 8:02 AM CST
By Alexandra Marquez

Former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley no longer feels bound by a pledge made to the Republican National Committee that she would support the GOP presidential nominee, she said in an interview that aired Sunday.

Asked by NBC News’ “Meet the Press” moderator Kristen Welker, “So you’re no longer bound by that pledge?” Haley responded that she was not obligated to endorse former President Donald Trump if he becomes the Republican nominee.

“No, I think I’ll make what decision I want to make, but that’s not something I’m thinking about,” she said, noting that “if you talk about an endorsement, you’re talking about a loss. I don’t think like that.”

She added, “When you’re in a race, you don’t think about losing. You think about continuing to go forward.”

more
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/nikki-haley-says-s-no-longer-bound-rnc-pledge-endorse-trump-wins-rcna141518
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

That's OK, Nimrata Randhawa, Trump isn't either.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.