Author Topic: Experts warn that Joe Biden’s green tax credit plan is a GIFT TO CHINA – at the expense of U.S. manu  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Experts warn that Joe Biden’s green tax credit plan is a GIFT TO CHINA – at the expense of U.S. manufacturing
03/01/2024 // Ava Grace // 2.3K Views

Experts have warned that a "naive" plan by U.S. President Joe Biden to allegedly boost the American renewables industry is actually a gift to China.

According to the Daily Mail, the plan costing $1.2 trillion in taxpayer money was designed to improve American competitiveness in sectors that China currently dominates, including solar panels and electric vehicles. But Beijing could plunder more than $100 billion from U.S. taxpayers in the form of uncapped tax credits – which it has already done by means of a dozen green energy projects. Thus, experts have warned that the scheme could allow Chinese firms to "dominate" the U.S. market and "extend their global monopoly."

One such expert is Jeff Ferry, chief economist at the nonprofit Coalition for a Prosperous America (CPA). He told the Mail that the Biden administration had left the green subsidies open to international firms because it was "naive." According to Ferry, this was the "political equivalent [of] people who wear flowers in their hair."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-03-01-biden-green-tax-credit-plan-gift-china.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson