Author Topic: Help: Is climate realism suddenly becoming mainstream?  (Read 122 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Help: Is climate realism suddenly becoming mainstream?
« on: March 03, 2024, 11:17:38 am »
Help: Is climate realism suddenly becoming mainstream?

Mike Hulme.

The Sunday Reflection of John of Friesland.

Uplifting news. This week I received the message that Jules de Waart's book 'Don't believe everything, climate change in the mirrors of science and politics', which is about the hype of climate anxiety, has now been sold about 4000 times.

Jules de Waart.

The book has achieved this entirely on its own, without a major publicity campaign. The author is now preparing a second edition. This is a vital signal that climate realism is gaining ground.

Hannah Ritchie's book 'Not the End of the World', which focuses on relentless climate optimism, has also attracted the attention of the major newspapers and its content has now reached a large audience. And last night, Nieuwsuur treated us to a big interview with the English professor Michael Hulme of the University of Cambridge on the occasion of his book 'Climate change is not everything'. He denounced climate alarmism in a calm tone and I cheerfully wrote along with his quotes while enjoying a glass of wine.

https://www.climategate.nl/2024/03/help-wordt-klimaatrealisme-ineens-mainstream/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson