Author Topic: Super Tuesday Live Thread  (Read 5243 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Re: Super Tuesday Live Thread
« Reply #125 on: March 06, 2024, 05:52:01 am »
99% est. vote in
*Incumbent

Candidate     % Votes   Total Votes
David Covey (R) 46.3%   15,579
Dade Phelan (R)* 43.2%   14,547
Alicia Davis (R) 10.5%   3,517

@Bigun and the Texas chapter - the fat lady has sung!

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #126 on: March 06, 2024, 06:06:36 am »
Candidate   Votes   Percentage

Adam Schiff DEM 1,053,871 33.7%
Steve Garvey GOP 971,990 31.1%
Katie Porter DEM 529,164 16.9%

45% expected votes in (Est. remaining 3,876,000)

Last one before bed. Needle hasn't moved much the last couple of hours but Garvey is holding his own and projected to be in the runoff with Schifft-for-brains.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #127 on: March 06, 2024, 06:40:06 am »
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 08:33:31 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2024, 09:45:43 am »
I know we all hate polls, but here is how it shaped up versus my synopsis on the first post of this thread:

Polling data in Blue, actual results in purple, deviation green (DJT out performed ), red (DJT underperformed)

VA- Trump +8    Trump +29 .  Trump +21
CA- Trump +58    Trump +55    Trump -3
ME Trump- +42     Trump +47.   Trump +5
VT- Trump +30    Trump -4    Trump -34
TX- Trump- +71    Trump +60    Trump -11
AL- Trump- +75    Trump +70.   Trump -5
OK- Trump- +77     Trump +66    Trump -11
TN- Trump- +70     Trump +56.   Trump -14
MA- Trump- +41    Trump +23    Trump -18
MN- Trump- +62    Trump +41    Trump -21

Sorry for spacing

Draw your own conclusion, but from my POV, DJT underperformed, and might show one of two things:

1. Demcrat crossover was greater than thought
2. Trump's suppoort within the party is softer than realized.

Bonus: 3. Polling in general sucks in many ways in political planning
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 09:47:04 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2024, 12:40:56 pm »

Benny Johnson

@bennyjohnson
·
23m
🚨 Nikki Haley to suspend presidential campaign.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2024, 12:50:05 pm »
Utah
65% reporting

Donald Trump (R) 58.2%   37,960

Nikki Haley (R) 40.7%   26,539
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2024, 03:44:08 pm »
Candidate   Votes   Percentage
Steve Garvey GOP 1,317,911 34.6%
Adam Schiff DEM 1,173,917 30.8%
Katie Porter DEM 610,834 16.0%

54% expected votes in (Est. remaining 3,188,000)

At least the Schifftbird is in 2nd place at the moment. Can't believe how pathetic the coastal blue counties are counting the vote. A lot of them aren't even over 50%.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2024, 04:54:36 pm »
Utah
65% reporting

Donald Trump (R) 58.2%   37,960

Nikki Haley (R) 40.7%   26,539
Even the Mormons have given up the fight... that says a lot. Both about how much of a non-starter Nikki Haley is on the right, and how much the Trump machine has suffocated any opposition to him within the party.

There is no future for anything to the actual right of Donald Trump in the Republican Party.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2024, 05:09:22 pm »
Even the Mormons have given up the fight... that says a lot. Both about how much of a non-starter Nikki Haley is on the right, and how much the Trump machine has suffocated any opposition to him within the party.

There is no future for anything to the actual right of Donald Trump in the Republican Party.

Nikki Haley was most certainly not to the right of Donald Trump.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2024, 05:13:36 pm »
Nikki Haley was most certainly not to the right of Donald Trump.

Agree.  For me it was over when RDS departed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2024, 05:13:38 pm »

I disagree.  Sure, the GOP is in shambles and I think that they will soon realize that either the party starts veering more to the right or they will continue to destruct. The GOPe is dying; the GOP/Tea Party is still very much alive and fighting.

I can only say; continue to vote for as many conservatives as possible; governors, mayors, supervisor of elections, school board members, sheriffs, etc....they are out there.  Maybe not plentiful, but they are out there and at the end of the day, remember that conservatism works, liberalism doesn't.

There is much to be said right now for standing behind the GOP nominee; there is no other choice, other than 3rd party or abstaining. I get it, it's extremely difficult to stand behind someone who has brought so much ambiguity and chaos to the party and I'm not sure if I can get behind him either. I'm giving myself 6 months to just sit back and watch how things unfold. Felonies and his age are huge issues and we might wind up with another GOP nominee. Things could change.

The DEMS win for two reasons; cheating/mob rule and they stand united.  Whether they believe in the cause or not, they do stand united.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2024, 05:17:01 pm »

DeSantis is right where he needs to be and perhaps him stepping aside was him realizing that right now he can do more good as a governor than as Prez with a congress laced with bat crapy crazy liberals. I've said this before; we need as many conservative governors in place who won't buckle under.  Our conservative governors are holding the line and right now they are combating this administration as best they can, especially in helping Abbott down in TX. 

Prayers up for our conservative governors.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #137 on: March 06, 2024, 09:24:59 pm »
I disagree.  Sure, the GOP is in shambles and I think that they will soon realize that either the party starts veering more to the right or they will continue to destruct. The GOPe is dying; the GOP/Tea Party is still very much alive and fighting.
Bull▓▓▓▓. Because they're all voting for Lockdown Don. And those that aren't can keep fighting all they want but it won't matter because we're only 15% of the population at most, and we can't reproduce because all the women who can are against us and we have no leverage, and those of us who do have kids will see them corrupted in the public schools or by social media. We've lost.

Trump can make all the noise he wants about this being the last chance to save America, but it's bull▓▓▓▓. The fight is lost. He's nothing but a tool for the left and he showed it March 2020. All talk, but a Clinton when it comes to policy.

I can only say; continue to vote for as many conservatives as possible; governors, mayors, supervisor of elections, school board members, sheriffs, etc....they are out there.  Maybe not plentiful, but they are out there and at the end of the day, remember that conservatism works, liberalism doesn't.

There is much to be said right now for standing behind the GOP nominee; there is no other choice, other than 3rd party or abstaining. I get it, it's extremely difficult to stand behind someone who has brought so much ambiguity and chaos to the party and I'm not sure if I can get behind him either. I'm giving myself 6 months to just sit back and watch how things unfold. Felonies and his age are huge issues and we might wind up with another GOP nominee. Things could change.

The DEMS win for two reasons; cheating/mob rule and they stand united.  Whether they believe in the cause or not, they do stand united.

Local governments only have as much power as the states will give them. In New York, where I live, that's practically zero, and I lack the connections or resources to relocate anywhere else except maybe Pennsylvania... and they're not far behind.

I spent THREE YEARS UNEMPLOYED during Trump's presidency, supposedly the strongest economy our country has ever seen. And then he locked the country down by proxy. He ▓▓▓▓ed over my life, and now he demands my vote?

Democracy is a fraud. What I wouldn't give for a benevolent king to tell people to get in line, start making families and get back right with God. Because America has lost the plot.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #138 on: March 06, 2024, 09:31:47 pm »

Same here

He seemed to be the only one in the GOP line up that at least understood the root cause of inflation
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy