Author Topic: Biden, Harris Never Met with Border Patrol Chief in Nearly 2 Years.  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden, Harris Never Met with Border Patrol Chief in Nearly 2 Years.

Raul Ortiz, the former chief of Border Patrol, has stated he had no encounters with either President Joe Biden or Vice President Kamala Harris during his entire tenure from August 2021 until June 2023.“I’ve made it perfectly clear, when I was the Chief, I never once met with the President or the Vice President. And I think it’s long overdue that they sit down and roll up their sleeves and start coming up with some solutions,” Ortiz said during an appearance on Fox News’s “Your World.”

Ortiz stressed that it is essential for the President to hold meetings with Border Patrol officials to gain a deep understanding of the issue and develop viable remedies. He drew attention to the heightened activity in Tucson, San Diego, and El Paso, describing them as the busiest regions along the southwest border. He advocated for direct communication between the White House and Border Patrol officials as a source of firsthand information.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/03/01/biden-harris-never-met-with-border-patrol-chief-in-nearly-2-years/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden, Harris Never Met with Border Patrol Chief in Nearly 2 Years.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 05:46:24 pm »
Why would he need to?  Biden's Open Border has no use for a Border Patrol.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.