Author Topic: Biden Goes On Climate Rant During Border Visit, Calls Deniers ‘Neanderthals’  (Read 133 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY LOUIS CASIANO ON MAR 1, 2024. POSTED IN NEWS AND OPINION

Biden Goes On Climate Rant During Border Visit, Calls Deniers ‘Neanderthals’

President Biden began his remarks during a Thursday visit to the southern border in Texas by addressing a devastating wildfire in the state’s panhandle and Oklahoma before calling climate change deniers “Neanderthals.”

Speaking in the border city of Brownsville, Biden first addressed the ongoing wildfire that has ravaged a portion of Texas and destroyed more than one million acres. [emphasis, links added]

“I’ve flown over a lot of these wildfires since I’ve been president,” Biden said. “Flown over more land burned to the ground. All the vegetation gone more than the entire state of Maryland in square footage.”

“The idea there’s no such thing as climate change. I love that, man,” he added. “I love some of my Neanderthal friends who still think there’s no climate change.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/biden-goes-on-climate-rant-during-border-visit-calls-deniers-neanderthals/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
  Calls Deniers ‘Neanderthals’
He's still doing everything he can to unite Americans, bless his heart. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson