Author Topic: 'I Would Be Open to That': Tulsi Gabbard Throws Her Hat In for Trump's VP Pick  (Read 2019 times)

Offline libertybele

Check her wiki page....  More red flags than an active pipeline excavation project.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsi_Gabbard

I got to the part that she resigned to be endorse Bernie flippin' Sanders.  Are you kidding me? This is one of Trump's VP picks? 

No. No. and No.  I will NOT vote for Trump.  There is just no way.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 11:10:50 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

I got to the part that she resigned to be endorse Bernie flippin' Sanders.  Are you kidding me? This is one of Trump's VP picks? 

:silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nice swimsuit shot,
But...
No.

No affirmative action or DEI candidates.
Give the job to someone who can handle it.
That means:
A white male.

Sorry if you don't like this post.

Offline libertybele

Nice swimsuit shot,
But...
No.

That means:
A white male.

White male?  Well, he didn't put one on his VP list. Frankly, by his past actions, I think he's intimidated by conservative white males. The ONLY conservative who can handle the VP spot that is on his list is Noem who just happens to be a very qualified white female. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Nice swimsuit shot,
But...
No.

That means:
A white male.

Margaret Thatcher riing any bells? 

I'd choose her, over any POTUS we've had since Reagan.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 12:58:08 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

Margaret Thatcher riing any bells? 

I chose her, over any POTUS we've had since Reagan.

Me too.

Offline corbe

I'm leaning toward a Black Female, or a shade Lighter, possible Hispanic. 
   Afterall he picked the most Melquist Guy the last time he negotiated to get Elected.

He's an Idiot, expect him to take the road of least resistance, no Principles there at all.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Catfish wrote:
"Margaret Thatcher riing any bells? "

There's that name again.
Every time I put up a post similar to what I said in reply 27 above, Ms. Thatcher's name will be given.

That's fine.
But hers is the ONLY "name" that is ever mentioned.

How about 2 or 3 more, please.
(hmmm... Joan of Arc?)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
@catfish1957

I am NOT Trump or one of his Spokes Critters,but I "THINK" he may be playing it safe by talking to her,and thus not farting in the faces of her supporters.

Politics is a rough game to play.

No matter where you go,what you do,or what you say,you are ALWAYS "tapdancing close to the edge of destruction" if you get too specific.

What supporters? When has Tulsi Gabbard shown the capability to capture any significant percentage of the vote in a national election?  Yes, she is beautiful. But that will only make women mistrust her, and men want to...  well, you know.  Men do not vote based on that, and Trump has no problem with men (especially dirty old men) in any event.

Nikki Haley would be a more logical choice, although I'd hate to see it. She at least would be a more unifying figure as far as the GOP is concerned. I think Ben Carson is the best choice of all. Perfect temperament to offset Trump's rough edges, qualified to be president, and right about what needs to be done to fix the country.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 12:54:16 am by massadvj »

Offline libertybele

What supporters? When has Tulsi Gabbard shown the capability to capture any significant percentage of the vote in a national election?  Yes, she is beautiful. But that will only make women mistrust her, and men want to...  well, you know.  Men do not vote based on that, and Trump has no problem with men (especially dirty old men) in any event.

Nikki Haley would be a more logical choice, although I'd hate to see it. She at least would be a more unifying figure as far as the GOP is concerned. I think Ben Carson is the best choice of all. Perfect temperament to offset Trump's rough edges, qualified to be president, and right about what needs to be done to fix the country.

Nikki Haley couldn't even win her home state, so her popularity just isn't there, nor do I believe she is unifying figure. Unifying what?  She's a RINO supported by the GOPe.  There is no unity in that; if anything she's more divisive.

I can think of several people whom I believe would be a great VP, but I'm merely going by the few on Trump's VP list.

Yes, I like Ben Carson, but he has no enthusiasm when he speaks and is way too soft spoken.  I don't think he'd draw enough people to add to Trump winning the WH.

Offline libertybele

Afterall he picked the most Melquist Guy the last time he negotiated to get Elected.

He's an Idiot, expect him to take the road of least resistance, no Principles there at all.

...hmmm I can't think of any Hispanic or Black conservative women who are seated in Congress right now.   :shrug:

Offline corbe

Stoner Option;  She's not out of the Equation. 

He's endorsed her   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

What part about her VOLUNTEERING to be his running mate,NOT being asked to be his running mate,is it that is so confusing  for you?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Nice swimsuit shot,
But...
No.

That means:
A white male.

Tell me what the office of the Vice President actually does that REQUIRES a white male for the position. And I say this as a white male myself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
:silly: :silly: :silly:

@roamer_1

What is silly is a grown-ass man your age NOT understanding she is"throwing it out there that she will ACCEPT being his VP running mate IF HE ASKS HER?

Hell,while we are at it,*i* will be his running mate if he asks me.

Just how entertaining would the VP debates be THEN?

Offline LMAO

Stoner Option;  She's not out of the Equation. 

He's endorsed her   :shrug:

Lol

Yes he did
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

That must be why  the DNC is so terrified of him that they have filed 98 plus criminal charges against him,huh?

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

What part about her VOLUNTEERING to be his running mate,NOT being asked to be his running mate,is it that is so confusing  for you?

The same part that she is a, pro-abortion, anti-gun, anti-Trump tariffs, pro-assault weapons ban, pro-Obamacare, LIBERAL that you overlook just because she's one of Trump's lame brain picks.

Yes, I know it's confusing for you that Trump is thinking about selecting a liberal, but try to follow along.

In case you missed it @sneakypete  pointing-down
https://ontheissues.org/Tulsi_Gabbard.htm

« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 01:38:09 am by libertybele »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What supporters?

@massadvj

WHAT supporters? Just HOW bleeping blind ARE you cretins?

He has thousands of voters show up to support him at every rally he holds.

How many show up to see YOUR favorite loser?

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

What is silly is a grown-ass man your age NOT understanding she is"throwing it out there that she will ACCEPT being his VP running mate IF HE ASKS HER?

@sneakypete

Yabbut... He never asked you down the Mar Lago, did he?
It's hilarious that she's even in consideration.
And YES, she is in his list.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
@corbe

That must be why  the DNC is so terrified of him that they have filed 98 plus criminal charges against him,huh?
Come on, you know as much as I that the only person who was actually harmed by those 98 charges was Ron DeSantis.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

So starts the MAGA excuses already
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

@roamer_1

You must have missed all the conversations on Trump's VP picks.  He has a list of 4; Ramaswamy, Scott, Gabbard and Noem.  So, no it wasn't that she was just throwing it out there if he asks her, he has narrowed it down to 4 people and she is one of them.

Offline libertybele

So starts the MAGA excuses already

00drama :thud:

...and so is my exit now from this thread ....

Hopefully all of our guests are now fully aware that Trump has selected a liberal who switched parties and endorsed Bernie Sanders as one of his VP picks.

Yes, it's a heck of a choice as it appears that Trump will be the nominee.  Our choices will be to vote for a liberal or a demented liberal.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 01:46:10 am by libertybele »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Yabbut... He never asked you down the Mar Lago, did he?

None,and it would be  a waste of time if  he did.

It's hilarious that she's even in consideration.

Gonna have to change your screen name to "giggles" if you keep this nonsense up.

And YES, she is in his list.

And you know this because you and he are such buds,he showed you the list the last time he invited you over for drinks,right?