Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Fani Willis Decison

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on March 01, 2024, 03:02:55 pm ---Fulton County Circuit Court judge today is supposed to decide today on fate of Fani Willis and her Boy Toy's status in trying Trump's Election Interference.

--- End quote ---

This would be the same Fulton County judge that donated money to her election campaign.

jafo2010:
Don't hold your breath.  She is black, and it is now a crime to charge a black person with having conducted a crime.  They are now exempt from prosecution.  She is just one more lying attorney.  That is what the degree represents in reality, lying and thieving extraordinaire!!!

We are a very dumb society that holds lawyers in such high esteem.  To me, the word cretin as applied to a lawyer would be too kind.

All three branches of our government are dominated by lawyers, and we wonder why our country is lost to these lying crooks.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Wingnut:
I wonder if Fannie followed the Louisiana Representative William J. Jefferson's way of storing her cash money?

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on March 03, 2024, 10:44:26 pm ---I wonder if Fannie followed the Louisiana Representative William J. Jefferson's way of storing her cash money?

--- End quote ---

Am I allowed to not GAF?

rustynail:
Cash hoard..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version