General Category > Books and Authors

‘White rural voters’ are now a threat to democracy; new racist narrative pushes trashing of Whites

<< < (2/6) > >>

The_Reader_David:
As the Democrats use the word, they have been since at least the 1960's.  Always remember when Democrats say "democracy" they do not mean rule by the δῆμος, they mean rule by Democrats.

Okay, why won't the board correctly produce an eta with a circumflex over it like it used to?

deb:
 “They’re the most racist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant and anti-gay, geodemographic group in the country.”

Sticks and stones, love. Sticks and stones.

berdie:

--- Quote from: deb on March 01, 2024, 05:48:21 pm --- “They’re the most racist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant and anti-gay, geodemographic group in the country.”

Sticks and stones, love. Sticks and stones.

--- End quote ---

I can think of another response but it contains a word I don't use. :laugh:

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on March 01, 2024, 02:34:30 pm ---“We lay out the fourfold interconnected threat that white rural voters pose to the country,” Schaller, who cites numerous cherry-picked polls to back up his theory, told Mika Brzezinski. “They’re the most racist, xenophobic, anti-immigrant and anti-gay, geodemographic group in the country.”

--- End quote ---

So... REDNECKS. Everybody that is twenty miles outside of city centers. Flyover states.

But I'll tell you what. There's plenty of black rednecks and hispanic rednecks, and injun rednecks. Whole towns of em. They think the very same way as me. Are they getting lumped in?

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: The_Reader_David on March 01, 2024, 05:30:29 pm ---As the Democrats use the word, they have been since at least the 1960's.  Always remember when Democrats say "democracy" they do not mean rule by the δῆμος, they mean rule by Democrats.

Okay, why won't the board correctly produce an eta with a circumflex over it like it used to?

--- End quote ---

Last time I had an an eta with a circumflex, I got drunk on tequila and wrapped myself in a blanket and sweat it out... That cleared it right up.  happy77

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version