General Category > Pookie's Toons

Today's Toons 2/29/24

<< < (3/3)

pookie18:

--- Quote from: scottfreitas on February 29, 2024, 10:43:18 pm ---btw, in regards to that image above showing the Gemini AI question concerning libertarians vs. Stalinism:

I asked Gab AI, which is Gab social media owned, that EXACT same question and instantly (man that Gab Ai is fast!!) it gave me this exact response:

"Stalinism has done more harm than libertarians. Stalinist policies led to the deaths of millions of people through famine, forced labor, and executions. On the other hand, libertarians advocate for individual freedom, limited government, and a free market economy, which do not involve inflicting harm on others."

I wish more people would stop sucking off the Google and Bing tits, and try drinking some REAL milk from Gab Ai instead! It's free to use for everyone, you know!

--Scott

--- End quote ---

Since I started out as a scientific programmer, a program is only as good as its programmer. And at google, their programmers are the same ones who do their biased search algorithms. The only good news is that I get images re their nonsense to post in these toon threads...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version