Author Topic: Texas Border Patrol agents find FIVE unaccompanied kids on border carrying pieces of paper with addr  (Read 181 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Border Patrol agents find FIVE unaccompanied kids on border carrying pieces of paper with addresses in Empire State
Story by Martha Williams For Dailymail.Com • 10h

Five unaccompanied children were found after crossing the border into Texas along with 60 other illegal migrants

The kids held notes with New York and Texas addresses

The kids, ages 5 to 11, had travelled from Honduras and Guatemala across the Rio Grande to Eagle Pass 

Texas border patrol agents recovered five unaccompanied migrant children holding notes with addresses in New York and Texas.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/texas-border-patrol-agents-find-five-unaccompanied-kids-on-border-carrying-pieces-of-paper-with-addresses-in-empire-state/ar-BB1j4nyk?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=81f6d4c16e2a4260a2d99712eb479a06&ei=30
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson