General Category > Health/Education

Harvard’s antisemitism task force proves to be a total joke as another leader resigns

<< < (2/2)

mountaineer:
"I know these students. I sit in class with them. I share study halls with them. They publicly praise Hamas."

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/EdWorkforceCmte/status/1763310337279811840

mountaineer:
That's a shame.
--- Quote ---     Mar 29, 2024
Harvard sees decline in applications after anti-semitism scandal, ban on affirmative action
Harvard received 5 percent fewer applications than last year, but admitted .17 percent more prospective students.
Jarryd Jaeger, The Post Millennial

On Thursday, Harvard released data for its 2024 intake, revealing that of the 54,008 applicants, 1,937 were granted admission. While the low acceptance rate is nothing new, what is notable is the fact that the number of prospective students hoping to study at the university went down to levels unseen since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The news comes following months of scandals involving university leadership, discrimination on campus in the wake of Hamas' October 7 massacre, and the Supreme Court's ruling that banned affirmative action policies.

According to the New York Post, Harvard received 5 percent fewer applications than last year, but admitted .17 percent more prospective students.

The Harvard Gazette buried the fact that the number of people hoping to study at the storied institution had declined, noting only that, "this marks the fourth consecutive year Harvard has received more than 50,000 applications." ...
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version