State Chapters > Virginia

WATCH: Virginia Lt. Gov. @WinsomeSears refers to transgender State Senator Danica Roem as "sir."

<< < (3/4) > >>

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: the OlLine Rebel on March 11, 2024, 01:27:41 am ---The world, particularly the US, is insane.

“Incorrectly”?  NO, insane MSN, it is CORRECT.

Absurdistan, we have become.

--- End quote ---

Yup.

roamer_1:
This whole thing brings to mind the story of 'The Emperor's New Clothes'.

All the powers of society bowed and commented on his glorious robes...

It took a kid to call a spade a spade... to tell the reality that he was buck nekkid.

That it is playing out before our eyes is both hilarious and sad.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on March 11, 2024, 02:37:17 am ---This whole thing brings to mind the story of 'The Emperor's New Clothes'.

All the powers of society bowed and commented on his glorious robes...

It took a kid to call a spade a spade... to tell the reality that he was buck nekkid.

That it is playing out before our eyes is both hilarious and sad.

--- End quote ---
I don't know if that story is even told any more. Like Aesop's Fables, much has faded from the culture.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on March 11, 2024, 12:26:27 pm ---I don't know if that story is even told any more. Like Aesop's Fables, much has faded from the culture.

--- End quote ---

Maybe we need some of that back. Jussayin.

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on February 27, 2024, 02:46:54 am ---A town near me has a trans member of city council. "She" has an Adam's apple and 5 o'clock shadow, but looks oh so fetching in a little black dress and pearls.

I'm not kidding.

--- End quote ---

Some trannies actually do look like women, no doubt, but man some don't even try. Just a dude in a dress and pearl earrings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version