Author Topic: Active-duty airman set himself on fire in front of Israeli embassy  (Read 1994 times)

Offline berdie

Re: Active-duty airman set himself on fire in front of Israeli embassy
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2024, 12:04:37 am »
Of all the ways to protest...or die...this would be my last choice.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2024, 01:36:27 pm »
Oli London
@OliLondonTV
Aaron Bushnell was NOT a martyr. Aaron Bushnell was NOT a hero.

Aaron Bushnell was a deranged pronoun using ANTIFA extremist who brought shame and disgrace to the uniform he was wearing.

He was:

• Affiliated with anarchist groups including ANTIFA

• Pro-Hamas; praised Oct 7th attacks called it ‘retaliating.’

• Severely Antisemitic

• Used pronouns and belonged to an anarchist ‘Queer’ activist group including Serve the People Akron- an Ohio based trans and LGBTQI+ extremist group.

• Brought shame and dishonor to service members and the armed forces by burning himself in uniform.

• Bushnell previously mocked fallen service members in posts on the forum Reddit.

• Could have caused serious injury to staff and police outside the Israeli Embassy as the flames spread

• His act has radicalized other Palestinian activists which could lead to more people following in his footsteps

• His act was praised by multiple Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTO’s) including Hamas and the Palestinian Liberation Front

• Radical trans activist, he used a female pseudonym online LillyAnarKitty and affiliated with far-left LGBTQI+ anarchist groups that use violence to push gender ideology.

• Followed anarchist groups on Facebook including; Burning River Anarchist Collective- Cleveland, Ohio based anarchist group and Black Rose/Rosa Negra San Antonio, a locally active anarchist federation.
5:04 PM · Feb 29, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2024, 01:49:57 pm »
I saw this first hand when I was in.
If you were Christian or supported Trump, you were a 'dangerous extremist'.
If you were Antifa, BLM, Islamist, or any of the other racist Black militant groups, well that was just fine.
Not sure but it is probably the same way today, which is why they cannot recruit.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 01:51:31 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2024, 02:36:14 pm »
Airman Who Set Himself On Fire Was Anarchist Who Spied On Americans For NSA
By John Mills (Col, USA, Ret)
February 28, 2024

Aaron Bushnell was in the 531st Intelligence Squadron which provided NSA support to the Department of Homeland Security. This disturbed youth was looking through your emails and social media

Parents are grieving over the loss of their son, Senior Airman Aaron Bushnell. It is a tragedy, but it also reveals the dangerous cancer of Woke-ism and weaponization of the U.S. Government against the American Citizen.

Aaron was confused and apparently one more mushhead created by the conveyor belt of pop culture, perhaps TikTok, and indoctrination in the current U.S. Military. He was an anarchist and held strong anti-Israel, anti-Jewish viewpoints. Media has taken a swipe and an attempt to obfuscate his anarchist views by saying he was part of a Christian cult. Chaff and flares are being deployed to distract from what was going through this mushhead’s brain.

Much of this has been reported.

What has not been reported; Aaron also held some of the highest security clearances in his Air Force role of the uniformed element of the National Security Agency.

https://armedforces.press/airman-who-set-himself-on-fire-was-anarchist-who-spied-on-americans-for-nsa/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2024, 03:53:10 pm »
I would have thought this thread would have flamed out by now  :whistle:

Offline Mod2

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2024, 04:04:30 pm »
Merged topics

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2024, 04:47:57 pm »
I would have thought this thread would have flamed out by now  :whistle:

It is just smoldering.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2024, 05:27:34 pm »
Apparently Bushnell was raised in the "Community of Jesus" cult-like group. Its membership is under 300, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_of_Jesus , and per this NYP article, https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-news/aaron-bushnell-raised-in-compound-allegedly-tied-to-mysterious-and-abusive-christian-cult/ , the group has supported Israel's efforts in Gaza. It sounds like Bushnell reacted against the group by moving to the group's polar opposites.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2024, 03:58:04 am »
Apparently Bushnell was raised in the "Community of Jesus" cult-like group. Its membership is under 300, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Community_of_Jesus , and per this NYP article, https://nypost.com/2024/02/27/us-news/aaron-bushnell-raised-in-compound-allegedly-tied-to-mysterious-and-abusive-christian-cult/ , the group has supported Israel's efforts in Gaza. It sounds like Bushnell reacted against the group by moving to the group's polar opposites.
For more perspective on the group and Bushnell, https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-airman-who-set-himself-on-fire-for-hamas-was-antifa-ex-cult-member/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis