Author Topic: No Labels director says Nikki Haley ‘somebody we’d definitely be interested in’  (Read 441 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 No Labels director says Nikki Haley ‘somebody we’d definitely be interested in’
by Sarah Fortinsky - 02/25/24 1:39 PM ET

Joe Cunningham, national director for the political organization No Labels, said on Sunday that Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley is “somebody we’d definitely be interested in” as a potential candidate to lead a third-party ticket in the 2024 general election.

“We’re looking for great quality people, folks that have broad appeal to independents, Democrats, Republicans. And, yeah, I mean, Nikki Haley is somebody we’d definitely be interested in,” Cunningham said in an interview on Fox News’s “Fox & Friends Sunday.”

Cunningham said he’s optimistic that the group can secure ballot access in all 50 states and Washington, D.C. So far, the group has secured access in 16 states, even though it has not announced which candidates would lead the ticket.

“The truth is we’re talking to a lot of spectacular people right now, and we’re not ready to unveil those folks just yet,” he said.

No Labels was initially formed as a nonprofit organization more than a decade ago with the goal of pushing for bipartisanship and helping find common ground between the two main political parties.

But the group began gathering signatures from voters to gain ballot access for a potential independent presidential bid, as Trump and Biden seemed increasingly likely to become their respective parties’ nominees.

“This has been a project to essentially give Americans another choice. If they’re unhappy with the presumptive nominees, which, you know, it appears it’s going to be Trump versus Biden right now, but we don’t know,” he said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4488229-no-labels-director-says-nikki-haley-somebody-wed-definitely-be-interested-in/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ballot access in only 16 states is pretty poor. IIRC since she already has ballot access in all 50 states as a Republican I am not so sure that she can then also qualify for a 3rd party run.

I do know that when Ron Paul was running though many supporters wanted him to run 3rd party, he declined as it was easier to run as a Republican rather than 3rd party, and less expensive.

Rules may have changed.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"No Labels was initially formed as a nonprofit organization more than a decade ago
with the goal of pushing for bipartisanship..."

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
We have to pray Haley runs Independent or No Labels.
If she does that, it will have only a minimal effect on Trump, but it would 'sink' Joe Biden lower even more than he already is.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 07:18:37 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.