Author Topic: Jake Sullivan says plenty of ‘concerns’ Russia could interfere in 2024 election, but ‘can’t speak to  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Jake Sullivan says plenty of ‘concerns’ Russia could interfere in 2024 election, but ‘can’t speak to’ evidence

By
Gabe Kaminsky
February 25, 2024 10:43 am

White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan warned Sunday of “plenty of reasons to be concerned” about Russia interfering in the 2024 election, though said, “I can’t speak to evidence.”

“I can’t speak to evidence today, but I can tell you, of course, there are concerns,” Sullivan said on NBC’s Meet the Press. “There is a history here in presidential elections by the Russia Federation by its intelligence services, and there’s plenty of reasons to be concerned.”

Sullivan’s comments come after the October 2022 release of a U.S. intelligence report alleging Russia made a “concerted effort” in recent years to undermine elections, including in the U.S. The report was shared with 100 other countries.

Republicans have heavily scrutinized such assessments by U.S. intelligence, including a report in 2017 by U.S. agencies that said Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election to help Donald Trump win. The 2017 analysis was slammed as not objective, and the House Intelligence Committee later released a report that contradicted prior findings and said there’s no “evidence that the Trump campaign colluded, coordinated, or conspired with the Russian government.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2884272/concerned-russia-interfere-2024-election-jake-sullivan/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What about China, Jake? Oh, wait, you probably don't want to talk bad about your employer  :whistle:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After Biden I can't wait to see Jake Sullivan unemployed in DC...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34