General Category > Health/Education

PROOF: Documents from FDA, Pfizer show that COVID “vaccine” shedding is REAL

<< < (2/4) > >>

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on February 26, 2024, 02:19:16 am ---The assertion is not that the virus will be spread by the vaccinated.

From the article:
Would the spike proteins created by getting the jabs be excreted? Apparently so.

--- End quote ---

As I already posted:

--- Quote ---4. Recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines cannot shed SARS-CoV-2 viruses because the mRNA in bogey-mRNA vaccines do not code for replicating an entire SARS-CoV-2 virus. Recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines cannot shed SARS-CoV-2 virus spikes because the mRNA in bogey-mRNA vaccines do not code for replicating an entire SARS-CoV-2 virus spikes.
--- End quote ---

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: DB on February 26, 2024, 04:51:57 am ---What you said isn't the claim. You are twisting their words.

--- End quote ---

How did I twist their words?

NaturalNews claimed:

--- Quote ---...mRNA gene therapy products ...
--- End quote ---

mRNA vaccines do not use gene therapy techniques. At, All. The AstraZeneca Covid viral vector vaccine does, but other than a few thousand clinical test volunteers, it has not been used in the US. The Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine also uses viral vector technology, but it was a few percent (less than 5%) of vaccines administered in the US. But AZ and J&J are not NaturalNews' target.

--- Quote ---...  transcription and/or translation of transferred genetic material ...
--- End quote ---

As I posted above, mRNA is not genetic material.

--- Quote ---... the fully jabbed are contaminating others with spike proteins ...
--- End quote ---

As I posted above, mRNA vaccines do not code for an entire spike. Hence any proteins for which the vaccines code that are not destroyed by antibodies but instead somehow get to the outside world cannot do the damage entire spikes might.

--- Quote ---... exposing those who take them as disease and death spreaders ../.
--- End quote ---

As I posted above, mRNA vaccines do not code for an entire virus. Hence recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines are not thereby "disease spreaders".

Far from "twisting (NaturalNews') words", I answered claim NaturalNews made, showing the claims are false.

Bigun:
I'm not a molecular biologist and never claimed to be one but I do know one thing. I will never willingly take ANY of their RNA vaccines for anything. I know at least three people who have died from doing that.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: PeteS in CA on February 26, 2024, 03:34:26 pm ---As I already posted:

--- End quote ---
So you got there the 'firstest with the mostest', that still does not make your assertions correct. It's always handy when "shedding", like "vaccine" can be redefined by the folks who claim it isn't happening, or is, respectively.

I may not like the tone or timbre of the bell, but that does not mean it tolls for nothing.

https://www.fda.gov/media/89036/download

DB:

--- Quote from: PeteS in CA on February 26, 2024, 04:12:14 pm ---How did I twist their words?

NaturalNews claimed:

mRNA vaccines do not use gene therapy techniques. At, All. The AstraZeneca Covid viral vector vaccine does, but other than a few thousand clinical test volunteers, it has not been used in the US. The Johnson & Johnson Covid vaccine also uses viral vector technology, but it was a few percent (less than 5%) of vaccines administered in the US. But AZ and J&J are not NaturalNews' target.

As I posted above, mRNA is not genetic material.

As I posted above, mRNA vaccines do not code for an entire spike. Hence any proteins for which the vaccines code that are not destroyed by antibodies but instead somehow get to the outside world cannot do the damage entire spikes might.

As I posted above, mRNA vaccines do not code for an entire virus. Hence recipients of bogey-mRNA vaccines are not thereby "disease spreaders".

Far from "twisting (NaturalNews') words", I answered claim NaturalNews made, showing the claims are false.

--- End quote ---

From the article:  'defines shedding as "the release of [viral or bacterial gene therapy products]"'.

Hence, it isn't claimed that the Covid virus is being shedded, as you claimed they said. It is the mRNA gene therapy products that are being shedded. Words matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version