Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 182535 times)

240B and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online libertybele

Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #1725 on: May 29, 2024, 09:37:52 pm »
There is no drug that the body doesn't developed a resistance to.  He's been on a 3 year regimen of drug cocktails and he is gonna crash any week now.

At the beginning of his presidency I gave him about 6 mos. tops before he'd have to step down for health reasons.  They've pumped him up for quite some time so who knows how longs it's going to be before they can no longer keep him propped up.

It's been reported that they are going to do some sort of virtual convention to ensure Joe will be on the ballot in all 50 states.  I'm surprised that they're still actually going to run him.  It looks like they're not done utilizing him yet. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1726 on: May 29, 2024, 09:55:28 pm »

At the beginning of his presidency I gave him about 6 mos. tops before he'd have to step down for health reasons.  They've pumped him up for quite some time so who knows how longs it's going to be before they can no longer keep him propped up.

It's been reported that they are going to do some sort of virtual convention to ensure Joe will be on the ballot in all 50 states.  I'm surprised that they're still actually going to run him.  It looks like they're not done utilizing him yet.
Foreign leaders will not accept a call from 'Joe Biden'. They know he has no power and does not oversee or manage anything, other than Wheel of Fortune at 7 o'clock. Foreign leaders have real lives and real responsibilities. They have no time to play patty-cake with this senile old imbecile.

Biden is America's problem to pander, coddle, and to take care of. It is not their responsibility to make Biden 'feel important'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online berdie

« Reply #1727 on: May 29, 2024, 09:55:44 pm »
He was in rare form today. The drugs are not working.

Oh, I don't know. That sounds like the normal, nasty Joey we have heard thru the years.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1728 on: May 29, 2024, 10:53:24 pm »
Why do these Dem harpies always have voices that could etch glass?

Because they are angry and bitter

All this may explain another fascinating finding in the new American Family Survey. Guess which group of women ages 18-55 are the happiest? Conservative women.

It turns out they enjoy a 15 percentage-point advantage over liberal women in being “completely satisfied” with their lives. 31 percent of conservative women in this age group are completely satisfied with their lives, versus 16 percent of liberal women. And this advantage can largely be explained by the fact that conservative women are 26 percentage points more likely to be married and 24 percentage points more likely to be happy with their family life.

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/why-conservative-women-report-being-the-happiest-and-how-you-can-be-too/#:~:text=Conservative%20women.,16%20percent%20of%20liberal%20women.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #1729 on: Today at 12:29:34 am »
Why do these Dem harpies always have voices that could etch glass?

Because that’s what demons sound like.  :pondering:
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1730 on: Today at 03:58:29 am »
Because that’s what demons sound like.  :pondering:

The Devil opened up his case, and he said, "I'll start this show"
And fire flew from his finger tips as he rosined up his bow
And he pulled the bow across the strings, and it made an evil hiss
Then a band of demons joined in,
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.