Author Topic: Mitt Romney knocks Biden for ‘enormous error’ in not pardoning Trump  (Read 27 times)

mystery-ak and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Mitt Romney knocks Biden for ‘enormous error’ in not pardoning Trump
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published May 15, 2024, 5:12 p.m. ET

Fierce Trump critic Mitt Romney voiced bewilderment at why President Biden didn’t pardon his predecessor as soon as the federal indictments came down, with the Utah senator saying “he should have fought like crazy” to keep them from moving forward.

“Had I been President Biden, when the Justice Department brought on indictments, I would have immediately pardoned him,” Romney (R-Utah) told MSNBC’s “The 11th Hour with Stephanie Ruhle.”

“Because it makes me, President Biden, the big guy and the person I pardoned a little guy.”

Romney, 77, who is set to retire at the end of his term next January, backed both impeachments against Trump in 2020 and 2021 respectively.

Biden, 81, who has taken a backseat to the Justice Department and rarely discusses his rival’s legal woes in public, laughed off questions about pardoning his predecessor.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/05/15/us-news/romney-knocks-biden-for-enormous-error-in-not-pardoning-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34