Author Topic: 'Bad Idea': Biden DOJ Set to Launch Nationwide 'Red Flag' Initiative  (Read 89 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Bad Idea': Biden DOJ Set to Launch Nationwide 'Red Flag' Initiative
Story by Daniel Walker • 14h
Red flag laws across the nation

The Department of Justice (DOJ) has unveiled a groundbreaking national initiative aimed at fostering the implementation and optimization of "red flag" laws in 21 states and the District of Columbia.

This landmark initiative, funded by the DOJ and operated in collaboration with the Johns Hopkins Center for Gun Violence Solutions, seeks to bolster efforts to prevent mass shootings and suicides by enhancing the utilization of red flag laws across the nation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bad-idea-biden-doj-set-to-launch-nationwide-red-flag-initiative/ss-BB1mDsHg?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=24f646acd08f4296beea5e649d765f22&ei=11
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is it for gun laws or because it is the flag of Communism?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson