Author Topic: High-altitude balloon of unknown origin flying over Western US: report  (Read 1728 times)

Online mountaineer

Apparently, China is going to send balloons every few days. WTH.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 02:00:52 am by mystery-ak »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
China is playing owns Biden.

Fixed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Fixed!

My Bad.  Thanks for the correction.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Alaskan fishermen to handover yet another possible spy balloon to feds
By Social Links for Victor Nava ,
Social Links for Patrick Reilly and
Social Links for Nikki Mascali Roarty
Published March 1, 2024
Updated March 1, 2024, 7:24 p.m. ET

Alaskan fishermen found what US officials will investigate as a potential spy balloon.

The commercial fishing vessel will bring the questionable object to shore sometime this weekend, three sources told CNN Friday.

The FBI will meet the ship when it arrives in port and take the unknown object to the agency’s lab in Quantico, Va., the outlet reported.

While the sources stressed to CNN that they do not know what the object is, the FBI said it resembles surveillance balloons used by foreign nations enough to look into further.

“The FBI is aware of debris found off the coast of Alaska by a commercial fishing vessel,” the agency told The Post Friday night.

“We will work with our partners to assist with the logistics of the debris recovery.”

The North American Aerospace Defense Command did not say if it knew of anything that had gone down in the region in recent days or weeks when reached by The Post.

Friday’s latest balloon scare comes a week after a mysterious high-altitude balloon was tracked by US agencies and later determined to be a hobbyist’s device.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/03/01/us-news/alaskan-fisherman-set-to-handover-yet-another-possible-spy-balloon-to-feds/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Friday’s latest balloon scare comes a week after a mysterious high-altitude balloon was tracked by US agencies and later determined to be a hobbyist’s device.

I would much prefer the word "alert" over "scare". The latter presumes there is no threat at all, and that those who point out such incursions into our airspace are being silly.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can someone splain to  poor  simpul  ol me WTF they don't  just shoot these things down?

I know this is at a minimum the 3 time I have read of this happening.

It is PROBABLY the Chinese,and  they are spying on us.

The ONLY excuse I can think of for this still happening is the WH is getting paid off to let it happen.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2024, 02:37:19 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!