Author Topic: Atlantic Magazine: Stop Trump Because He Causes Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 354 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Let us give Conor Friedersdorf credit for the most creative, as well as bizarre, reason for keeping Donald
Trump from winning the presidency again this year. Friedersdorf says it is not about his past record or policies. No, according to him, the reason that Trump must be defeated in 2024 is because he drives people crazy with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Friedersdorf makes this assertion in Thursday's Atlantic magazine that Trump must be kept from returning to the White House because he makes some people very, very uncomfortable in "The Strongest Case Against Donald Trump."

First, Friedersdorf defines Trump Derangement Syndrome and even admits that those suffering from it are, well, deranged.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2024/02/22/atlantic-magazine-stop-trump-because-he-causes-trump-derangement
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online mountaineer

Re: Atlantic Magazine: Stop Trump Because He Causes Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 01:33:30 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 05:47:23 pm »
Okay, the article obviously is stupid.  But the MAGA crowd too often pushes those buttons deliberately.  Such as here:

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/status/1760780642671845629

I don't know if this was intended to be funny, but it isn't.  And I don't think most Republicans -- and certainly not most Trump supporters -- would just laugh it off it was a Democratic Party operative who said it.  It would fly around conservative social media as evidence of what the Democrats "really want to do."

At some point, we should begin growing up a bit.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 05:53:31 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 06:16:56 pm »
CPAC is a sales conference for those peddling stuff to "conservatives", like a big Tipperware party.

CPAC will be another organization Trump will corrupt and bankrupt.

MAGA is morphing into a pyramid scheme.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 06:23:23 pm »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.