Author Topic: Three times DeSantis has bashed Trump since he endorsed former rival  (Read 549 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Three times DeSantis has bashed Trump since he endorsed former rival
By
Brady Knox
February 22, 2024 9:10 am

Though Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) endorsed former President Donald Trump after dropping out of the 2024 presidential race, he has taken several opportunities to snipe at his former rival.

DeSantis, first seen as the most viable alternative to Trump, fought a savage campaign against the former president, who focused much of his attention and attacks on the governor. Following DeSantis dropping out amid a floundering campaign, Trump extended an olive branch, one that the governor doesn’t seem keen on accepting.

Here are three times DeSantis has slighted Trump since endorsing him.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2867898/three-times-desantis-bashed-trump-since-endorsed-former-rival/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Three times DeSantis has bashed Trump since he endorsed former rival
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 07:40:23 pm »
Can't speak ill of the king now, can we?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 07:47:42 pm »
For all the talk about liking Trump because he's a political brawler, some Trumpers are extraordinarily thin-skinned when it comes to even the mildest criticism of him...though these three incidents arguably aren't even criticism.

The first alleged "bash" is DeSantis stating that he would not support a bill being proposed in the legislature for Florida to pay Trump's legal bills, which is a ridiculous idea anyway.

The second "bash" was DeSantis criticizing the media coverage of the race - it wasn't a shot at Trump.

And the third "bash" was DeSantis saying - when asked - that he had no interest in being Trump's VP.

Ridiculous stuff about which to get upset...but that's MAGA world for you.

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 08:25:12 pm »
Can't speak ill of the king now, can we?

Nobody in the elephant tent is allowed to criticize Trump.  Meanwhile, he can and will do whatever he wants.  The personality cult is the main reason I cannot support any of the the repub candidates this year ... and if it empowers the dems, so be it.

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2024, 11:43:22 pm »
For all the talk about liking Trump because he's a political brawler, some Trumpers are extraordinarily thin-skinned when it comes to even the mildest criticism of him...though these three incidents arguably aren't even criticism.

The first alleged "bash" is DeSantis stating that he would not support a bill being proposed in the legislature for Florida to pay Trump's legal bills, which is a ridiculous idea anyway.

The second "bash" was DeSantis criticizing the media coverage of the race - it wasn't a shot at Trump.

And the third "bash" was DeSantis saying - when asked - that he had no interest in being Trump's VP.

Ridiculous stuff about which to get upset...but that's MAGA world for you.

Trump is as big a snowflake as any college freshman
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2024, 11:49:21 pm »
Much ado about nothing.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 12:51:55 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.