Author Topic: The Very Unique, Pragmatic and Honest President Trump  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Very Unique, Pragmatic and Honest President Trump
« on: February 22, 2024, 05:07:24 pm »

The Very Unique, Pragmatic and Honest President Trump
February 22, 2024 | Sundance

President Donald Trump held a townhall event with Laura Ingraham, a woman who feels remarkably self-important given her irrelevance. Within the interview President Trump extended the allotted time to give the audience some direct, honest and pragmatic answers to questions in a way that only Trump can give.

Well worth watching this extended segment to remind ourselves exactly why President Trump is a very unique person in this time of our nation’s history. WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGqZWr_EBV8&t=1s&ab_channel=FoxNews

This is the core reason why Donald J Trump is a transformative figure in American politics.  The MAGA movement that he has inspired with a brutally honest assessment of the challenges, and a keenly pragmatic approach toward the optimal solutions, is exactly why CTH has supported President Donald Trump since 2015.

Trump is the man we need.

There has never been a moment in his tenure within the universe of politics, when I have felt regret for my advocacy or support.  I simply see this guy as the most inspired and favored presentation of a leader in our time.  It is remarkable.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/02/22/the-very-unique-pragmatic-and-honest-president-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: The Very Unique, Pragmatic and Honest President Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 05:09:35 pm »
I watched this and actually enjoyed it..Laura kept him on topic and moved Trump along without him spouting his usual rants...Laura was an excellent moderator...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34