Author Topic: Haley vows to stay in race against Trump: ‘I’m not going anywhere’  (Read 1154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Haley vows to stay in race against Trump: ‘I’m not going anywhere’
by Julia Manchester - 02/20/24 12:38 PM ET

Nikki Haley on Tuesday vowed to stay in the Republican presidential primary race against former President Trump, telling a crowd in her home state of South Carolina that she refuses to quit.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Haley said speaking in Greenville. “I’m not afraid to say the hard truths out loud. I feel no need to kiss the ring. I have no fear of Trump’s retribution. I’m not looking for anything from him. My own political future is of zero concern.”

Haley went on to compare her race against Trump to David and Goliath and pushed back against the notion that she is running for vice president or setting up a run for a future presidential cycle.

Her comments come just days before she is set to face off against Trump in South Carolina on Saturday. The Hill’s Decision Desk HQ polling average shows Trump massively leading Haley by 31 points.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4478855-haley-vows-to-stay-in-race-against-trump-im-not-going-anywhere/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I wonder what she'll say when she loses her home state. I would think that, that would be quite embarrassing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wonder what she'll say when she loses her home state. I would think that, that would be quite embarrassing.

Just one level of embarassment of losing to "None of These"

The next few weeks should finish her off permanetly.  To everybody's happiness.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

She will stay in for as long as the big money boys keep throwing money at it and not one hour longer.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Greg Price
@greg_price11
Nikki Haley remaining in the race despite having no chance of winning prevents the RNC from declaring Trump the presumptive nominee and forming joint fundraising committees of which Biden campaign's with the DNC have $130M cash on hand and have already spent $50M+ in swing states
1:02 PM · Feb 20, 2024

Greg Price
@greg_price11
Joe Biden really doesn't have a better supporter right now than Nikki Haley. They agree on most of the issues anyway, she's bankrolled by people who will probably be supporting Biden when she drops out, and she's actively giving him a competitive edge for November.
1:08 PM · Feb 20, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

Trump's fundraising issues stem from his prospects in the general election.  The big donors have a modicum of foresight, and they are skeptical. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"Haley went on to compare her race against Trump to David and Goliath..."

Ahem.
Nimarata, you simply don't have "the stones" that young David had... (hee hee)

Online roamer_1

Like a bad three-for-a-buck gas station burrito...  **nononono*

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Haley never locked down the country. So in a choice between her and Trump, she still would get my choice.

But Trump has already driven most of his opposition out of the party so I don't get a choice.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Like a bad three-for-a-buck gas station burrito...  **nononono*
Like dog poo on the sole of a good hiking boot.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Haley vows to stay in race against Trump: ‘I’m not going anywhere’
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2024, 02:06:31 pm »

Yes, and the stench will be permanently entrenched on any future political aspirations.  Which is good, because I can't think of a Republican that I have detested more than her.   And I have been a Republican since 1975.

Her only options now will be the "so called" conservative pundit/analyst on MSNBC or CNN.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2024, 03:10:07 pm »
Haley never locked down the country. So in a choice between her and Trump, she still would get my choice.

But Trump has already driven most of his opposition out of the party so I don't get a choice.

I dislike them both...but he's worse.   So yeah, I'd vote for her just because she isn't him.  But she's got no chance anyway .
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 03:11:31 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2024, 05:56:06 pm »

Sh*t. You gotta pick it outta there with a stick. Take your dang shoe off, turn it upside down, and get up close and personal.... Ain't nothing for it. It's how you do.  **nononono*