Author Topic: New York Times doubles down on its scathing opinion pieces criticizing Biden  (Read 765 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New York Times doubles down on its scathing opinion pieces criticizing Biden - despite White House being 'extremely upset' after liberal-leaning paper pointed out his unsuitability for a second term
New York Times Publisher A.G. Sulzberger says The White House is 'extremely upset' with the newspaper's coverage of President Biden's age

Sulzberger insists the newspaper will continue reporting objectively on both Biden and Trump, despite the White House's discontent

The coverage has faced criticism for emphasizing Biden's age and low approval ratings, with some
suggesting it has been overly sensationalized

By CLAUDIA AORAHA and JAMES GORDON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 01:57 EST, 20 February 2024 | UPDATED: 08:14 EST, 20 February 2024

New York Times' publisher has revealed the White House said they have been unhappy at recent press coverage in the newspaper after a series of opinion articles focused on President Joe Biden's age and his unsuitability to run for a second term.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13102973/New-York-Times-doubles-scathing-opinion-pieces-criticizing-Biden-White-House-said-president-extremely-upset-liberal-leaning-paper-turned-him.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The times wouldn't take this editorial stance unless someone put them up to it.

Who would that be?

("Frank's protege")...?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden hit pieces from the New York Times and CNN have Hillary Clinton's stank all over them.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
C'mon Man.  No Joke. Biden is the man.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.