Author Topic: Short stairs and Secret Service not enough to keep Biden from tripping while boarding Air Force One  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Short stairs and Secret Service not enough to keep Biden from tripping while boarding Air Force One
February 21, 2024 | Tom Tillison

At this rate, it may only be a matter of time before a stairlift chair is added as mandatory equipment aboard Air Force One.

President Biden nearly fell while boarding AF1 on Tuesday, even though he was using the short stairs that led him into the belly of the aircraft and presumably through the cargo hold area. The stumble came on the heels of a report that a Secret Service agent will now be tasked with stopping Biden from faceplanting on the aircraft’s stairs.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1760026442698522740

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/02/21/short-stairs-and-secret-service-not-enough-to-keep-biden-from-tripping-while-boarding-air-force-one-1438783/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Balance issues related to dementia

Only gonna get worse in the coming years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Gerald Ford ain't got jack on me!'
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lawrence Jones III
@LawrenceBJones3
·
18m
Typically we pray for wisdom & guidance for our Commander in Chief.

Now we pray he doesn't fall.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

Lawrence Jones III
@LawrenceBJones3
·
18m
Typically we pray for wisdom & guidance for our Commander in Chief.

Now we pray he doesn't fall.

:silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline rustynail

'Falls are the leading cause of injury and death in the aging population, with one out of four older adults falling each year in the US, resulting in more than 800,000 emergency department visits. One in five falls result in serious injuries such as broken hips or other bone fractures, or head trauma.'

Our Joe could lead the way in preventing these tragedies by making helmets fashionable.  Maybe an Executive Order mandating the wearing of helmets by All Medicare beneficiaries.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Time to install a granny launcher on Air Force One stairway ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
At least so far he's only "falling forwards"... and not DOWN the stairs.

Time to install the chair lift.