Author Topic: Biden Pulls The Plug On EVs... I & I Editorial Board  (Read 256 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Pulls The Plug On EVs... I & I Editorial Board
« on: February 20, 2024, 02:36:03 pm »
Biden Pulls The Plug On EVs
I & I Editorial Board
February 20, 2024

When President Joe Biden issued regulations that he and his side of the political aisle hoped would eventually lead to electric vehicles replacing automobiles that burn gasoline and diesel fuel, it was regarded as a glorious moment. The backtracking, however, has begun, a welcome development we didn’t believe was possible from the man who once irresponsibly promised “to end fossil fuel.”

Unfortunately, it’s being done for the wrong reasons.

The New York Times reported over the weekend that the “​​administration intends to relax elements of one of its most ambitious strategies to combat climate change, limits on tailpipe emissions that are designed to get Americans to switch from gas-powered cars to electric vehicles.” The Times calls it a “​​concession to automakers and labor unions.”

We would have preferred a concession to science and the limits a president should have on the lives of everyday folks. For now, though, we take what we can get: Biden is merely giving the industry more time to meet the targets that he, not Congress through the constitutional lawmaking process, set.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/02/20/biden-pulls-the-plug-on-evs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden Pulls The Plug On EVs... I & I Editorial Board
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 03:51:59 pm »
Thank you, U.A.W.?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.