Author Topic: Can Weather Alarmism Be Blamed on Biden’s Lapses?  (Read 185 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Can Weather Alarmism Be Blamed on Biden’s Lapses?
« on: February 20, 2024, 02:15:54 pm »
Can Weather Alarmism Be Blamed on Biden’s Lapses?
February 19th, 2024

In 2023, Joe Biden, who has made combating climate change a key goal of his presidency, let no crisis go to waste when Hurricane Idalia plowed through the Big Bend, Florida, region forcing millions of residents to evacuate.

Joe told White House reporters: “Just look around. Historic floods. I mean, historic floods. More intense droughts, extreme heat, and significant wildfires have caused significant damage.”

Whereas Federal Emergency Management Agency Administrator Deanne Criswell declined to blame that storm on climate change, she nevertheless said her agency was seeing a sharp increase in the number of severe weather events.

https://www.cfact.org/2024/02/19/can-weather-alarmism-be-blamed-on-bidens-lapses/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=can-weather-alarmism-be-blamed-on-bidens-lapses&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=can-weather-alarmism-be-blamed-on-bidens-lapses
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson