Author Topic: Time to Recall Members of Congress  (Read 428 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Time to Recall Members of Congress
« on: February 20, 2024, 02:51:14 pm »
February 20, 2024
Time to Recall Members of Congress
By Robert A. Taft

Our Non-Representative Congress

The voting numbers of the Congress show that we no longer have a representative democracy. Nor are we Republicans and Democrats. We are Nationalists and Globalists.

Based on their voting, the Globalist Party consists of 69 percent of the Senate and 65 percent of the House. Constituents, however, voted for 49 percent of the Senate and 51 percent of the House.

Had their representatives voted as their constituents wanted, Biden policies would have been stopped. The fact that these policies have not been stopped has not only disappointed but angered an increasing number of legitimate voters.

Why do these elected officials betray their constituents?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/02/time_to_recall_members_of_congress.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Time to Recall Members of Congress
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2024, 03:31:56 pm »
They're called "elections".  It's incumbent upon all sides and all views to evangelize their message to the voters and to the candidates.

Today's representatives represent the donor class more than their voters.  That's the voters' fault for not holding office holders and candidates accountable.

Television has made the parties lazy.  Local and state parties need to rededicate themselves to engaging voters, driving turnout, and identifying and developing potential candidates.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 05:27:52 pm »
I don't think Recalls are allowed for Congressmen and Senators.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 05:28:49 pm »
I don't think Recalls are allowed for Congressmen and Senators.
They should be.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 05:32:19 pm »
Recall?  Better to forget.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 11:28:46 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"I don't think Recalls are allowed for Congressmen and Senators"

One more oversight made by The Founders.

And one more reason why I believe it's actually time for a "re-write" of the Constitution to bring it up to modern standards. (even though no one will agree with me)