Author Topic: Biden’s Green Energy Plans Require Covering The American West In Solar Panels  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY EDITORIAL BOARD ON FEB 19, 2024. POSTED IN NEWS AND OPINION

Biden’s Green Energy Plans Require Covering The American West In Solar Panels
solar farmEnvironmentalists say they want to preserve the natural world in its original, pristine state.

Yet the climate change activists among them would instead cast a solar panel shroud of human fabrication over parts of the great American West.

President Biden has given them the green light. [emphasis, links added]

The Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management last month updated its Western Solar Plan, detailing options to open public land for large solar projects.

The bureau’s earlier blueprint allowed 16 million acres of public land to be used for solar development, which has now been enlarged to 22 million acres across 11 Western states. That’s more than 34,000 square miles — about the size of Maine.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bidens-green-energy-plans-require-covering-the-american-west-in-solar-panels/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson