Author Topic: Biden’s Lies on Top of Lies on Top of Lies A pathological prevaricator.  (Read 308 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

"Inside Every Progressive Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out" —David Horowitz
David Horowitz Freedom Center logo
Biden’s Lies on Top of Lies on Top of Lies
A pathological prevaricator.
February 19, 2024 by Victor Davis Hanson 14 Comments

In the last week, Joe Biden had flat-out lied in the most egregious fashion in so many ways.

In his disastrous press conference of last week, he claimed that special counsel Hur’s report exonerated him. Anyone who read the findings concluded exactly the opposite.

According to Hur, Biden would have been indicted for his willfully unlawful removal of classified documents except for two reasons: one, the Department of Justice protocols apparently prohibit indicting a sitting president; and two, Biden suffers such cognitive decline that the special counsel believes a jury would more likely pity him into acquittal than convict him of what he is certainly guilty.

He lied that Hur brought up his son’s death (“How in the hell dare he raise that?”). In fact, Biden as is his serial wont, raised it, and does on a regular basis, usually deliberately and further lying that his son died while on military duty in Iraq (he died six years subsequently as a civilian in Walter Reed Hospital), and always contorting the death to enhance his own greater sense of grieving.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/bidens-lies-on-top-of-lies-on-top-of-lies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online berdie

Re: Biden’s Lies on Top of Lies on Top of Lies A pathological prevaricator.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 09:36:53 pm »
I really think Joey tells these "stories" and then starts believing them. He really thinks they are true. I'm not sure what the technical name for that is.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden’s Lies on Top of Lies on Top of Lies A pathological prevaricator.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2024, 11:20:10 pm »
I have to agree with berdie.

I doubt much of what come out of ol' white joe's mouth is "lying".
He's passed beyond that.
To lie, one must understand the difference between reality and deception.
I don't think ol' joe comprehends that any more.

His "lies" are probably more fantasies and made-up "recollections" that even HE believes to be true...

Not that he has "lied" before in his political career, of course.
But these days... ??