Author Topic: WHO calls for world pandemic treaty to prepare for deadly ‘Disease X’  (Read 6909 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Isn't that the stuff vaccines are made of? Could someone develop antibodies toward that strain from that?

Inactivated/dead viruses are one (of several) vaccine technology. However what is time consuming is that producing enough such material to produce large numbers of doses requires culturing and processing large amounts of the pertinent virus. E.G. in the case of the annual flu shots, that process takes several months, and by the time the anticipated quantity of vaccine has been produced the influenza viruses then in circulation may or may not be what were circulating at the time that year's vaccine production was planned.

I expect that there is a vaccine for this particular virus variant, but because the virus hasn't crossed over to humans to a significant degree, it probably has only gone through whatever process there is for veterinary usage. So at this point the issue is producing enough vaccine to avoid a mass extermination of poultry, and the vaccine company deciding whether to do whatever process there would be to get the existing vaccine approved for humans.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
We're not gonna take it!

I'm a Soldier at 63
No Easy Way to Be Free
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.