Author Topic: I’ll Pass On Celebrating Black History Month, Thanks.. Derek Hunter  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I’ll Pass On Celebrating Black History Month, Thanks
Derek Hunter
7–8 minutes

It’s “black history month.” So what? I’m not black; I don’t care. In fairness, I’ve never cared about any of these ethnocentric “celebrate diversity” kinds of garbage divisions Democrats try to cram down our throats, mostly because I celebrate accomplishments, not irrelevant characteristics over which no one has any control. I’m old school; I prefer to judge people based on who they are as people, not their melanin levels. It’s why I would’ve made a horrible Democrat at any time in their history.

I will say, however, that this black history month, I have learned a lot of new things about black people in general, and black women in specific, that I didn’t know before.

For example, I didn’t realize black people serve as cash repositories. I just assumed they used insulation in their walls like everyone else did to aid in household climate control. Thanks to Fani Willis, it’s worth $20 bills.

The rotund love machine currently serving as a District Attorney and concubine wrangler (the male version of a concubine) in Fulton County, Georgia, educated me on so many things this week, including the new fact that black people operate almost exclusively in cash. This fact was kept so secret from white people that my black friends didn’t even know it, meaning they were either kept out of the circle of trust because they were friends with white people or they were lying because they were still keeping the secret.

Either way, I’ll have to find out how much my black neighbors charge for withdrawal fees; if they’re low enough, I may never go to an ATM again.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/02/18/ill-pass-on-celebrating-black-history-month-thanks-n2635392
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Re: I’ll Pass On Celebrating Black History Month, Thanks.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 04:40:20 pm »
I hope he’s serious about that “never cared” for ethnocentric stuff.  Because all my life we’ve been subjected to the original aggrieved group that amazingly has a long-standing self-celebratory holiday, coming right up again in a few weeks.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.