Author Topic: Trump sparks emotional reactions from crowd in surprise visit to sneaker convention  (Read 1365 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
??? This just screams desperation to me.  Sneakers??

Trump sparks emotional reactions from crowd in surprise visit to sneaker convention

Former President Donald Trump traveled over the weekend to Pennsylvania, where he was greeted at Sneaker Con with mixed and emotional reactions from those in attendance.

Trump's surprise appearance at the event — known as "The Greatest Sneaker Show On Earth," according to the organizer's website — came shortly before the former president travels to Michigan for a campaign rally..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-sparks-emotional-reactions-crowd-surprise-visit-sneaker-convention

Taking the stage at the event in Philadelphia, Trump appeared before a crowd of emotional attendees, some of whom cheered on the president as others booed him during his speech.

Trump spoke for roughly 10 minutes, appearing alongside a pair of gold, custom Trump-branded sneakers that are now being sold in limited supply for $399 a pair.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.