Author Topic: RFK Jr. takes notice as panel reportedly recommends Secret Service protection for Nikki Haley  (Read 158 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Being related to the late JFK puts a target on his back and I'm sure he realized that risk  when he decided to run.  He is also running as a 3rd party candidate, so I'm not so sure if they are afforded the same perks as those running for either the GOP or DEM.  He's been very honest, open and vocal about the corruption in DC - I'm sure that's gone over like a lead balloon.  The leftists like him about as much as they like Trump. 

RFK Jr. takes notice as panel reportedly recommends Secret Service protection for Nikki Haley

A panel has reccommended that GOP presidential primary candidate Nikki Haley get Secret Service protection, according to reports that indicate that Department of Homeland Security Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas gets to determine whether to greenlight the protection.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who has been trying unsuccessfully to get Secret Service protection for some time, took notice of the development.

"A congressional advisory committee just voted in favor of granting Nikki Haley Secret Service protection. While I'm happy she'll be protected and publicly supported her request, double standards abound," he declared in a post on X.

"Refusing me Secret Service protection is a way to drain my campaign funds and stop the movement we’re building together. They want us out of the race by any means necessary. This is blatant election interference," he said in the post. "Let me be clear: I have immense respect for the Secret Service. This corruption is coming from much higher up...............

https://www.conservativereview.com/rfk-jr-takes-notice-as-panel-reportedly-recommends-secret-service-protection-for-nikki-haley-2667303222.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.