Author Topic: Admiral "Rachel" Levine: "Climate change is having a disproportionate effect on black communities."  (Read 204 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
d Wokeness
@EndWokeness
·
Follow
Admiral "Rachel" Levine: "Climate change is having a disproportionate effect on black communities."

I wish this was satire. It's real.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/02/16/not-a-satire-admiral-rachel-levine-climate-change-is-having-a-disproportionate-effect-on-black-communities/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is there any doubt as to why the US no longer controls the seas?  Is that a woman? :shrug:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh uncontrollably when I see this ugly guy dressed as a very unattractive woman.

I'll bet she/he has no family dog, even if they put a pork chop around the admiral's neck to make the dog like "her."  That ugliness goes straight through the bone and out the other side.

J.B. Shurk