Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Is America too far gone Culturally to Recover?

<< < (14/14)

LMAO:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on March 27, 2024, 05:37:30 pm ---

Man's Natural State is to be Free.

--- End quote ---

Man’s natural state is also to seek power and dominion over his fellow man

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: rustynail on March 27, 2024, 04:34:05 pm ---White culture is done.

--- End quote ---

@rustynail

No real surprise,given that whites are a minority of the world population,and most seem to have very little interest in controlling the world.

I guess all the "good" white blood was spilled over the centuries,and replaced with the blood of those they conquered until it reached  the point most seem to be looking for a master to tell them what to do.

Not that the Chinese mind.

jafo2010:
The republic is gone.  Fixed elections were the final nail.

If the country wants to reverse it, they need to deport George Soros and his entire family.  Seize his wealth and send him to Hungary to receive justice.  If Trump wanted vengeance, that is the best thing he could do.  It is Soros and his family and minions paying millions for corrupt Democommies to become DAs and extract Trump's heart in one theater of judicial corruption after another.  But I doubt Trump will do anything but bask in the glory of his victory than to extract his pound of flesh.

Best thing to happen to the USA would be the end of Soros' reign of anarchy. 

But with another fixed election coming, I just do not see any of that happening.  More Wrecking Ball Joe, on steroids!!!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version