Poll

Is America too far gone Culturally to Recover?

Yes, I just don't see a Reagan type Leader on the Horizon
12 (42.9%)
No, we can recover from this BS
7 (25%)
My GrandMother thought the Flappers took it too far
2 (7.1%)
It's more Complicated than that; another BS corbe poll (stoner option)
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: April 02, 2024, 02:54:51 am

Author Topic: Is America too far gone Culturally to Recover?  (Read 4478 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Is America too far gone Culturally to Recover?
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2024, 11:35:30 pm »

It can but it will not short of God's intervention.

Right. But that is always the case.

I don't hope because I know what the outcome is going to be.

It is when the chips are down that Yah shines brightest.

Agreed! But that doesn't mean we should quit trying.

I'm all for trying! But trying means going after the right things, not chasing after lesser evil. That is the primary mistake, and it will bring nothing.

I'm not getting the Bud light connection here. People understand beer but the vast majority have no idea as to what has been done to them over the course of the last century and a half.

Are you familiar with why Bud Light has fallen from grace? Lost their 30 point lead over any other beer in nearly a single night? A destruction that holds to this very day?

Why did that happen, with no movement against them? Same with Target... Why?
same with Disney - America's storyteller is being resoundingly rejected. They could be gone in a very few years.

WHY? DeSantis? No, DeSantis is but a symptom.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2024, 11:43:21 pm »
Why did that happen, with no movement against them? Same with Target...

WTH are you talking about? My recollection is that there were huge movements in both cases.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2024, 11:51:24 pm »
WTH are you talking about? My recollection is that there were huge movements in both cases.

Yep... WAY after the fact. Similar to how entities on the right tried to claim the TEA Party once it began to succeed. TEA belongs to Dr. Ron Paul and his tribe. I was there when it started. And it exploded when the Conservatives and particularly the Christians signed on. But they ain't the movement. The libertarian Right owned that.

Show me the movement that started against Bud Light. I have looked high and low. No political entity started that. It just happened.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2024, 11:56:42 pm »
Yep... WAY after the fact. Similar to how entities on the right tried to claim the TEA Party once it began to succeed. TEA belongs to Dr. Ron Paul and his tribe. I was there when it started. And it exploded when the Conservatives and particularly the Christians signed on. But they ain't the movement. The libertarian Right owned that.

Show me the movement that started against Bud Light. I have looked high and low. No political entity started that. It just happened.

I'm sorry @roamer_1 but you are talking in circles here. I've known Ron Paul since before he entered the realm of politics. In fact, his signature is on my youngest's birth certificate.  I was also there with TEA on day one and that movement is far from dead despite what many seem to believe.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2024, 12:05:42 am »
I'm sorry @roamer_1 but you are talking in circles here. I've known Ron Paul since before he entered the realm of politics. In fact, his signature is on my youngest's birth certificate.  I was also there with TEA on day one and that movement is far from dead despite what many seem to believe.

Huh?

I said no ill against Ron Paul. In fact I credited him. Conservatives can claim the TEA Party only as far as they will claim the libertarian Right - Because that is where the TEA Party movement started.

And I know it ain't dead, btw...

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2024, 12:11:36 am »
Huh?

I said no ill against Ron Paul. In fact I credited him. Conservatives can claim the TEA Party only as far as they will claim the libertarian Right - Because that is where the TEA Party movement started.

And I know it ain't dead, btw...

I was referring to this:

Yep... WAY after the fact.

which is entirely incorrect in my view.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2024, 12:18:11 am »
I was referring to this:

which is entirely incorrect in my view.

In which respect?

In regard to Bud Light? Show me a movement, a leadership, anywhere near April Fools day last year. Because within 30 days of that infamous Dylan Mulvaney post, Bud Light was already on the skids. By 60 days out, AB products across the board were suffering. THEN you can find official 'conservative' entities signing on and claiming credit... And SURE they brought game, but they don't deserve credit.

Or in something I said wrt TEA?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #57 on: February 29, 2024, 01:22:38 am »
In which respect?

In regard to Bud Light? Show me a movement, a leadership, anywhere near April Fools day last year. Because within 30 days of that infamous Dylan Mulvaney post, Bud Light was already on the skids. By 60 days out, AB products across the board were suffering. THEN you can find official 'conservative' entities signing on and claiming credit... And SURE they brought game, but they don't deserve credit.

Or in something I said wrt TEA?

Sometimes there is more than one "leader" often MANY more. As was the case with both Bud lite and Target.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #58 on: February 29, 2024, 01:39:30 am »
Sometimes there is more than one "leader" often MANY more. As was the case with both Bud lite and Target.

I looked. HARD. There was no leadership until nearly 60 days in.
You're welcome to prove that wrong, but I sure couldn't find it.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #59 on: February 29, 2024, 01:51:43 am »
I looked. HARD. There was no leadership until nearly 60 days in.
You're welcome to prove that wrong, but I sure couldn't find it.

It was far more than 60 days in before any "leader" of the TEA revolution emerged. I was there! Still am!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2024, 02:04:29 am »
It was far more than 60 days in before any "leader" of the TEA revolution emerged. I was there! Still am!

That's why the comparison... Though we differ. I was there too. Me and Rabscuttle385 from FR on some pretty obscure Paul forums... It was Paul's not so little army of devotees that drove up the start of that movement. It was only much later that more official Right-leaning organizations got in... And tried to claim it.

I say that more as an observer. As a Western man, I am more libertarian minded, so I was friendly with those who everyone else called 'Paultards'... I never was one of em.

I could take Paul's domestic policy, pretty much across the board.
We kinda parted ways in foreign policy.

So I was there. A neighbor invited to the fire... But not one of em.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #61 on: February 29, 2024, 02:07:30 am »
Male baby boomers.  We were dupted by the Free love, bra burning years. We got sucked in to the idea that laying track and pulling trains was going to be nirvana.  Sadly it was our demise. We should have seen that men before us gave women the vote. Let them drive cars.  All mistakes. We never learn. It gave us liberals.  Sad...  We made our bed and now we can't even get laid in it.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2024, 02:08:29 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2024, 03:59:50 pm »
Should I be troubled that I voted for the stoner option? I'm on hold with my therapist as I type.  :shrug:

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2024, 04:34:05 pm »
White culture is done.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2024, 05:37:30 pm »
Nobody has ever accused me of having culture.

To all sides - leave me alone, stop taking my stuff, and cease limiting my choices.

Man's Natural State is to be Free.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 05:39:47 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2024, 06:28:06 pm »

Man's Natural State is to be Free.

Man’s natural state is also to seek power and dominion over his fellow man
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 06:31:39 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2024, 06:48:07 pm »
White culture is done.

@rustynail

No real surprise,given that whites are a minority of the world population,and most seem to have very little interest in controlling the world.

I guess all the "good" white blood was spilled over the centuries,and replaced with the blood of those they conquered until it reached  the point most seem to be looking for a master to tell them what to do.

Not that the Chinese mind.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2024, 04:25:25 am »
The republic is gone.  Fixed elections were the final nail.

If the country wants to reverse it, they need to deport George Soros and his entire family.  Seize his wealth and send him to Hungary to receive justice.  If Trump wanted vengeance, that is the best thing he could do.  It is Soros and his family and minions paying millions for corrupt Democommies to become DAs and extract Trump's heart in one theater of judicial corruption after another.  But I doubt Trump will do anything but bask in the glory of his victory than to extract his pound of flesh.

Best thing to happen to the USA would be the end of Soros' reign of anarchy. 

But with another fixed election coming, I just do not see any of that happening.  More Wrecking Ball Joe, on steroids!!!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 04:27:07 am by jafo2010 »