Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Is America too far gone Culturally to Recover?

<< < (2/14) > >>

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on February 17, 2024, 03:16:16 pm ---I think you  need a "maybe" option in your list.

*I* think it all depends on what happens come the next election.

IF Trump wins,America MIGHT stand a chance of surviving.

If he doesn't win,there is no chance at all of America surviving as a nation of free and independent people.
We will all be slaves,and the government will be our massa.

--- End quote ---

Messianic nonsense.

Nah. In fact, the culture is driving the politics. Not the other way around.
DEI is being chased out of Corporate America - Thanks not a whit to Tumpy.
In fact, Tumpy is on the wrong side of it. Absolutely tone deaf, standing with Disney and Butt Light.

Doctors who stood against COVID vaxx are winning cases.
Again, Tumpy is tone deaf. He will never admit that because of his efforts to shove through those vaxxes And recommend everybody take em.

Tumpy is not rebellion from the system. Tumpy thinks he can run the system better.
He is wrong. Stone dead wrong.

The rebellion is those who stand against the system - Plowing a new way.
That is not Tumpy or his movement.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on February 17, 2024, 03:44:04 pm ---Messianic nonsense.

Nah. In fact, the culture is driving the politics. Not the other way around.
DEI is being chased out of Corporate America - Thanks not a whit to Tumpy.
In fact, Tumpy is on the wrong side of it. Absolutely tone deaf, standing with Disney and Butt Light.

Doctors who stood against COVID vaxx are winning cases.
Again, Tumpy is tone deaf. He will never admit that because of his efforts to shove through those vaxxes And recommend everybody take em.

Tumpy is not rebellion from the system. Tumpy thinks he can run the system better.
He is wrong. Stone dead wrong.

The rebellion is those who stand against the system - Plowing a new way.
That is not Tumpy or his movement.

--- End quote ---

@roamer_1

Uh,huh.

And the solution to all this is to do like you,and have a hissy-fit and not vote?

People like you are the problem,NOT the solution.

However,I WILL grant you the possibility  that your (and my) votes won't be counted,anyway.

libertybele:
Complications are plentiful and evilness continues to prevail.  The only way we are going to recover is by Divine Intervention.  I continue to pray for a miracle.  :patriot:

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on February 17, 2024, 04:20:29 pm ---@roamer_1

Uh,huh.

And the solution to all this is to do like you,and have a hissy-fit and not vote?

People like you are the problem,NOT the solution.

However,I WILL grant you the possibility  that your (and my) votes won't be counted,anyway.

--- End quote ---

To the contrary. To CONTINUE to vote for that which I do NOT believe in is the problem.
I will not do it. Not ever again.

Your big government is no better than the Democrats. It is the same dang thing.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: libertybele on February 17, 2024, 04:28:06 pm ---Complications are plentiful and evilness continues to prevail.  The only way we are going to recover is by Divine Intervention.  I continue to pray for a miracle.  :patriot:

--- End quote ---

Oddly enough, I continue to have more hope than most.
Of course it takes an act of God, but that can happen in an instant.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version