Poll

Will Trump testify in his hush money trial?

You may only select up to 2 options.

Voting closes: May 28, 2024, 03:36:37 pm

Author Topic: Will Trump testify in his hush money trial?  (Read 1179 times)

Offline corbe

Will Trump testify in his hush money trial?
« on: April 28, 2024, 03:36:37 pm »
Trump seems to get cold feet about testifying in New York hush money trial: ‘I would if it’s necessary’

Joe Sommerlad and Alex Woodward
Fri, April 26, 2024 at 9:44 AM CDT

Donald Trump appears to be getting cold feet about taking the stand to testify in his criminal hush money trial, after he previously insisted that he would “absolutely” do so.

The former president called in to Newsmax on Thursday night after the conclusion of day seven of his historic trial, where he was asked by anchor Greg Kelly about his intentions to testify in his own defence based on what he had seen of the proceedings so far.

“Well I would if it’s necessary,” Mr Trump answered.

He continued: “Right now, I don’t know if you heard about today. Today was just incredible. People are saying – the experts, I’m talking about legal scholars and experts – they’re saying, ‘What kind of a case is this? There is no case.’

“Uh, you know they had David Pecker, testifying today. And he was, you know, people are saying there’s no case. There’s literally no case!”

<..snip..>

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-seems-cold-feet-testifying-144420376.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.