Author Topic: Biden’s outrageous spin on his special-counsel lies could set him up for impeachment By Jonathan Tu  (Read 158 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden’s outrageous spin on his special-counsel lies could set him up for impeachment
By Social Links for Jonathan Turley
Published Feb. 15, 2024, 8:07 p.m. ET

In his press conference following the report on his retention of classified documents, Joe Biden lashed out at special counsel Robert Hur for saying the president has such “diminished faculties,” it would be difficult to criminally charge him.

One of the key and scripted moments was Biden angrily denouncing Hur for raising his son’s death.

Many in the media eagerly replayed the clip the next day, calling Hur’s question outrageous, callous and unprofessional.

But NBC reports it was not Hur but Biden himself who raised Beau Biden’s death.

In the disastrous press conference, Biden went on the attack, asking, “How in the hell dare he raise that? Frankly, when I was asked the question, I thought to myself it wasn’t any of their damn business.”

NBC’s sources suggest this was a knowingly false claim by the president — he was the one who raised his son’s death.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/02/15/opinion/bidens-outrageous-spin-on-his-special-counsel-lies-could-set-him-up-for-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34