Author Topic: WATCH: O’Keefe Exposes Nonprofit ‘No Mas Muertes’ Likely Facilitating Cartel Members’ Human Smugglin  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: O’Keefe Exposes Nonprofit ‘No Mas Muertes’ Likely Facilitating Cartel Members’ Human Smuggling to Phoenix – Undercover Journalist Held AT GUNPOINT!

By Jordan Conradson
Feb. 14, 2024 5:40 pm

O’Keefe Media Group and James O’Keefe released their latest video, exposing No Mas Muertes (No More Deaths), a nonprofit and ministry of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Tucson, for smuggling illegal immigrants from the border in Arizona.

O’Keefe investigated the No Mas Muertes compound at 36455 S Papalote Wash Rd in Arivaca, Arizona.

According to the No Mas Muertes webpage, the group is “dedicated to stepping up efforts to stop the deaths of migrants in the desert,” and volunteers aid and abet illegal immigration by providing water, food, socks, blankets, and other supplies to illegals.

Additionally, “Volunteers research, document, and expose patterns of abuse against people crossing the border at the hands of Border Patrol and other government agencies,” states the webpage.

No Mas Muertes has been raided by Border Patrol agents for their illegal activities multiple times in the past.

The Intercept reports:

https://www.alipac.us/f12/watch-o%92keefe-exposes-nonprofit-%91no-mas-muertes%92-likely-facilitating-cartel-members%92-417198/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson