Author Topic: When polar bears die, they die of starvation: new Nature paper is propaganda, not news  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
When polar bears die, they die of starvation: new Nature paper is propaganda, not news
Posted on February 13, 2024

Is it a coincidence that a paper reporting the results of a no-news study on polar bears, but which predicts future starvation due to climate change, was published two weeks to the day ahead of a climate change marketing event made up by the activist organization Polar Bears International? I doubt it.

And do I think the high-profile journal Nature Communications would not only agree to publish such a useless bit of propaganda but also rig the timing to advance the climate change emergency narrative? Silly question. And the media worldwide are of course lapping it up, happy for an excuse to promote the perils of climate change, see here, here, and here using images of fat polar bears. Image above is from the BBC headline, 13 February 2024.

They believe this strategy is effective because they think the public is stupid, but they are deluding themselves. Most people are now laughing at their obvious acts of desperation.

https://polarbearscience.com/2024/02/13/when-polar-bears-die-they-die-of-starvation-new-nature-paper-is-propaganda-not-news/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson