Author Topic: Biden garners 67K TikTok followers on first day using Chinese-owned app he banned over security conc  (Read 212 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden garners 67K TikTok followers on first day using Chinese-owned app he banned over security concerns

Danielle Wallace By Danielle Wallace Fox News
Published February 13, 2024 7:29am EST

It's very awkward to watch Biden try to engage on TikTok: Roma Daravi
'Fox News @ Night' panelists Lee Carter and Roma Daravi discuss President Biden's campaign joining TikTok.

President Biden's new campaign account garnered more than 67,000 TikTok followers in the first day since joining the Chinese-owned app he banned over national security concerns.

The @bidenhq account's following had jumped even higher to nearly 82,000 followers as of Tuesday morning, with more than 681,300 likes.

That's still a far cry from Biden's 37.8 million followers on his campaign account on X, formerly Twitter.

"Lol hey guys," the first TikTok video on the account, published during the Super Bowl game Sunday, read in the caption. Biden, in khaki slacks and a navy sweater, stood with his hands in his pockets as he was asked a series of questions. Asked "Chiefs or Niners?," Biden responded, "Two great quarterbacks, hard to decide, but if I didn’t say I was for the Eagles, then I’d be sleeping alone. My wife’s a Philly girl." When challenged on if he preferred the game or commercials or the game or the halftime show, Biden responded game twice.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-garners-67k-tiktok-followers-first-day-using-chinese-owned-app-he-banned-security-concerns
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

GOP is pro-Russia.
Dems are pro-China.

Are there any Americans left in American Government?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.