Author Topic: Biden will NOT take a cognitive test as part of his physical because he proves himself 'every day in  (Read 327 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden will NOT take a cognitive test as part of his physical because he proves himself 'every day in how he operates', White House claims (despite Trump 'acing' one when he was the president)
Jean-Pierre claimed White House Dr Kevin O'Connor said the exam isn't needed
She added that the Biden she witnesses is 'sharp' and 'on top of things' in private
Ex-President Trump often bragged of 'acing' cognitive tests in the White House
By STEPHEN M. LEPORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 02:09 EST, 13 February 2024 | UPDATED: 07:53 EST, 13 February 2024

Karine Jean-Pierre has said Joe Biden will not take a cognitive test as part of his annual physical this week, despite the DOJ report saying his memory was failing.

Americans watched as Biden held a disastrous presser Thursday after the damning review found the president had failing memory and 'diminished faculties'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13077119/Joe-Biden-cognitive-test-White-House-Donald-Trump.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The pResident's campaign team well remembers what happened when they demanded Trump to take a cognition test. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Check out this clown article from Politico. I've excerpted the most hilarious part, a quote from Pete "Howdy Doody" Buttigieg:
Biden v. Trump: The battle over who’s too old, too forgetful or too confused
It’s open season on candidates’ ages as the general election nears.
By Adam Wren
02/14/2024 05:00 AM EST

... Inside the Biden administration, the president’s allies are certainly trying to. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, Biden’s youngest Cabinet member at 42, subtly raised his former challenger’s age as he talked about the need for a new generational leadership during the 2020 Democratic primary. But in an interview on Tuesday, he said that in recent interactions, he’s found his boss still is sharp.

Once, while briefing him on railroad investments, Buttigieg brought along an expert from the Federal Rail Administration, who could not answer all of Biden’s questions. “He was asking such detailed questions that we actually had to dial in another expert from Amtrak to get to some of the things he was asking about,” Buttigieg said. ...
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/14/biden-trump-age-memory-fight-00141316

Dr. Eoin Lenihan
@EoinLenihan
Biden reportedly asked the expert from the Federal Rail Administration: "Do the choo-choos have rocky road ice cream?"

Stumped by the question, Secretary Bootyshorts called in an Amtrak expert who confirmed that the choo-choos did not, in fact, have rocky road onboard.
10:12 AM · Feb 14, 2024

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org