General Category > National/Breaking News

BOMBSHELL REPORT: ⚠️ Strong Evidence emerges claiming CIA MASTERMINDED entire Russian Collusion Hoa

<< < (5/5)

DefiantMassRINO:
@Bigun

Well done.

I am wrong.  I have been proven wrong.  And that's a good thing, because you have been proven right by documented evidence, and I have been proven wrong by my lack of evidence.

I want to be proven wrong more often like this.  Everyone benefits by being provided evidence versus conjecture.

BTW, I found a copy on the National Archive and Records Administration website:
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-declassification-certain-materials-related-fbis-crossfire-hurricane-investigation/

There's more on FBI website:
https://vault.fbi.gov/crossfire-hurricane-part-01

Bigun:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on February 15, 2024, 05:54:33 pm ---@Bigun

Well done.

I am wrong.  I have been proven wrong.  And that's a good thing, because you have been proven right by documented evidence, and I have been proven wrong by my lack of evidence.

I want to be proven wrong more often like this.  Everyone benefits by being provided evidence versus conjecture.

--- End quote ---

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: DefiantMassRINO on February 15, 2024, 04:46:25 pm ---Again, as Orange Grimace is the most agrieved person in the history forever, if he knew he had such evidence, he would have declassified it and had his MAGA henchmen in Congress launch an investigation.

Trump would never pass up an opportunity to demonstrate how the whole world is aligned against him.

--- End quote ---

@DefiantMassRINO

Why do you keep trying to pass your own short-comings and insecurities off on Trump?

mystery-ak:

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/JesseBWatters/status/1758307025602199990

mystery-ak:
Here Are the Trump-Russia Docs the Intelligence Community Tried to Keep Hidden
Matt Vespa

The new reports and documents being fed to Public and Racket have added a new layer of scandal to the Russian collusion hoax. We knew this was a political hack job. It’s now veered into territory where people should be indicted for illegal spy operations. It also should spur Republicans to haul James Comey, Gina Haspel, and John Brennan back onto the Hill to answer questions about this intelligence scandal for which no one has honestly been held accountable. The latest development centers on the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment and the severe narrative problem it encountered upon its creation. 

Behind the scenes, there was disagreement and a lack of consensus on the conclusion that then-CIA Director John Brennan wanted to be factual—that Russia wanted Trump to win. Still, the media ran with it, further fanning the flames of the fake Kremlin interference hoax during the 2016 election. The intelligence community wanted to get Trump, but there was a problem: the Kremlin wanted Hillary Clinton to win, viewing her presidency as more manageable. They weren’t afraid of her. Here was when Brennan reportedly decided to handpick his analysts to compartmentalize selective intelligence to back his Trump-Russia bias, thereby cooking the intelligence and ironically doing the work of the Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation (GRU) in marginalizing the work of the State Department and the Defense Intelligence Agency who did not support the CIA’s main Russia conclusion:

The Trump-Russia scandal made its formal launch on January 6th, 2017, when the office of the Director of National Intelligence James Clapper published what’s called an “Intelligence Community Assessment,” or “ICA,” as it’s universally known in Washington.

Release of the ICA dominated headlines, fixed Donald Trump in the minds of millions of Americans as a Manchurian candidate controlled by Vladamir Putin, and upended his in-coming administration.

The report declared that Russia and Putin interfered in the 2016 presidential election to “denigrate” Hillary Clinton and “harm her electability,” thanks to their “clear preference for President-elect [Donald] Trump.”

It was powerful stuff. And it was dead wrong.

[…]

Former CIA Director John Brennan and the ICA authors “embellished” their conclusion by upgrading unreliable sources to reliable, the source said. “They upgraded in the writing of their report to let those sources have more credibility and a higher rating. We caught them on 3-4 items where those people didn’t have a credible historic reporting line and changed the source rating for that Brennan report.”

Dissent, even within Brennan’s group of 24 “hand-picked” analysts — not from 17 agencies but just four, and really just three, when one considers the ODNI is just a coordinating agency — was overruled.

[…]

None of the information shared with Public and Racket has been reported until now.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2024/02/16/new-bombshell-contents-of-the-intelligence-communitys-russia-assessment-n2635279

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version