Author Topic: Jewish law firms unleash LAWFARE against Palestinian groups in America, labeling them all terrorists  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jewish law firms unleash LAWFARE against Palestinian groups in America, labeling them all terrorists
05/08/2024 // Ethan Huff // 640 Views

Upset about the students, professors and faculty members at United States college and university campuses who are protesting against Israel's actions in Gaza, prominent Jewish law firms are suing National Students for Justice in Palestine (NSJP) and its affiliates for allegedly working as "collaborators and propagandists" for Hamas in America.
An umbrella organization said to be organized by American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) to coordinate the ongoing protests, NSJP is in the crosshairs of a powerful Zionist contingent that is hellbent upon erasing the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution and eliminating Americans' right to free speech whenever that speech offends people who adhere to the Jewish and Zionist religions.

(Related: Did you know that the U.S. Congress is passing legislation to criminalize "antisemitism," including all criticism of Zionism, Israel and Jews in any context whatsoever?)

The lawsuit, which reportedly represents numerous victims of the October 7 incident in Israel, is being celebrated by the right-wing media, which kowtows to Israel based on the belief that opposing Israel will provoke wrath and curses from God, who has "blessed" Israel in its current form, they say.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-05-08-jewish-law-firms-unleash-lawfare-palestinian-groups.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Turnabout is fair play. 

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Just how many “Palestinian groups” are there in America?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If you can't leave Old World baggage in the Old World, go back to the Old World.

The New World does not want to re-fight the never-ending Old World nationalist, ethnic, and religious vendettas.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Online far-left accounts are sharing a virtual flyer calling for May 15 to be a day to riot for Gaza nationwide. If you live in a city, you might want to be prepared.  Forewarned is forearmed, so to speak. :2gunz:

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1789745876186919086
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org