Author Topic: Police Deliver Blow to Protesters, Raise American Flag  (Read 78 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Police Deliver Blow to Protesters, Raise American Flag
Story by Bo Beard • 10h
Commissioner Kaz Daughtry
© Source: Youtube

New York City Police Department officers reinstated the American flag at the City College of New York campus, which had been replaced with a Palestinian flag by individuals protesting against Israel.

NYPD Deputy Commissioner Kaz Daughtry praised this action on X, previously known as Twitter, at approximately 12:39 a.m. on Wednesday, shortly after the officers regained control of the campus.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-deliver-blow-to-protesters-raise-american-flag/ss-BB1mALHw?ocid=widgetonlockscreen&cvid=d5fa028690aa479b897a8a7d7ba98535&ei=43#image=1
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Police Deliver Blow to Protesters, Raise American Flag
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:35:03 am »
 :hands:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson